53.

From childhood to now, she believed in simplicity but today she didn't want to look simple! For the first time after getting married, she wanted to groom herself as more as possible. Wearing her favorite red floral print georgette Kurti with matching plazo she let her long hair hang on her back and shoulders. Her Deni never said but she noticed, that he likes her hair. This innocent little woman still didn't know how to do makeup but tonight she tried her best by putting on a minimal amount of eye makeup light blusher followed by a bright rose shade of lipstick.

Picking up the bottle of perfume she was about to push its head but stopped by a childhood fear... She listened in childhood that jinn(s) like fragrances and she did not wanted to be liked by them... She only wanted to be liked by her hubby... He's surely enough. So silently putting the bottle of perfume back she focused on her appearance.

Wait a minute...

She knew what jinn like... but... Doesn't know what Deni likes!!

Is this funny or weird?

Perhaps weird that they don't know much about each other's choices even after living together for four months... Or maybe they know but do not express it!

She was busy trying to conclude why was there relationship complicated when "Shifa..." a call from Mrs Kazmi pushed her to come out from the world of thoughts. She hurriedly slipped in the earrings while going out of the room.

"Ammi, aap aa gyi? Doctor ne kya kaha?"
Asked Shifa when found her mother-in-law sitting on the couch of the hall and she examined her beautiful daughter-in-law who was looking more beautiful than usual.

(Ammi, you're home... What did the doctor say?)

"Beta, aap Jaane ke liye tayyar hain?" Asked Mrs Kazmi after placing the glass of water on the coffee table and Shifa nod her head with a big grin. Regardless of Mrs Kazmi'a weakness, she was unable to stop herself to smile as she was extremely happy.

(Are you ready to go dear?)

"Ji Ammi, main tayyar hu.'' for a few moments Mrs Kazmi was seeing Shifa with some unexpressed emotions but then slowly pat on the couch just beside herself, it was a clear indication for Shifa to sit down beside her and she found no problem in fulfilling her demand.

(Yeah Ammi, I'm ready)

"Yeah, Ammi?" asked Shifa in a hushed tone, still extremely happy. Though Mrs Kazmi didn't want, still she decided to break this crystal heart.

"Shifa, beta aaj rehne dijiye, aap kal chali jaiyega Daniyal ke sath," Shifa's smile immediately dropped and she looked at Mr Kazmi who was also surprised to hear this demand.

(Delay this plan dear, please go tomorrow.)

"Umm... But why Ammi?" After all, she managed to mutter.

"Daniyal ke sir me shadeed dard hai, unhone aapko batane se mana kra tha lekin mene bata diya..." Mrs Kazmi informed Shifa and Mr Kazmi furrowed, he informed both ladies that due to lack of sleep Daniyal had a headache yesterday too.

(Daniyal has a severe headache, he has instructed me not to tell you but I preferred to let you know)

"Deni had a headache? He didn't even tell me." Shifa muttered and Mr Kazmi nod his head. It hurt her hard.

Am I not worthy to share his feelings? She questioned her existence in his life and looked at her mother-in-law.

"Deni kaha hain, Ammi?"