not an update.

For the first time in my life I'm making notes for a story.  I'm writing down details that I have to add in upcoming chapters with the reference to old chapters so that I couldn't forget some points I need to write in future. And now... While doing itni saari mehnat (so much effort) I'm afraid...

What will happen if you people feel like...

Where is this author? Someone just bring her in front of us...

😰😰😰😰

I always feel a little nervous before the last chapter of my stories but this time I'm literally scared! I changed my mind to alter the end just three days ago, otherwise Adeena's entry was the first scene of the last chapter, she could come and go back without doing anything, it was the closer of her chapter as well as this book but now... Everything has changed! There are twists and turns in every coming chapter. Some unexpected twists! Some wrong turns!
I just am hoping for a positive response from you all.

Honestly speaking, I've written the story till the end yet I'm still unsure about the end so I'll alter the end according to my readers wish.

But don't stop commenting.

Btw, my wattpad is ill, when it shows (99+) on the notification icon, it shows only 8-9 latest comments 😤 and to read all the comments I have to logout then login again ...  So only reading comments is also a struggle for me. 🥲🥲🥲

In the end I would like to say only one thing...

This vote-grubbing author is insatiat with the ratio of reads to votes... So bombard the chapters with votes and comments...

Enough for now. Bye bye

😁😁😁😁😁

Well, I left Instagram and Twitter too... Yaar that's so satisfying 😍 I'm again feeling like living in a real world. I'm so happy yet missing interaction with my readers 😢
But I'll be there, never soon. 🤧