41

Wearing a modest and simple yellow and green colored suit she tied her hair in a high pony tail and wear tiny studs in ear on the name of jewellery. A fine line of kohl and light touch of eye liner, mascara and gloss... Just it. She was all set to step out from the bedroom with a nervous heart. But suddenly, remember to take out the lab coat from her suitcase. At the same time a maid again knock the already open door and she looked at her.

"Ma'am is calling you for breakfast." It was second time when the maid was coming to call her but the nervous newly wed bride was taking too long to get ready and come out.

"Just one minute I'm coming." Mumbling that she started searching for her coat but even after throwing everything out of the suitcase she was unable to find out what she wanted.

"Kya ho gya Shifa, bahar aane ka irada nhi hai kya?" Daniyal entered into the room to pick his wallet and car keys then gestured the maid to leave. Shifa looked up nervously and shook her head.

(What's wrong Shifa, don't you wanna come out?)

"Umm... Nothing like that... I'm coming. But..."

"But what?"

"I think I forgot to pack my lab coat," She muttered and hurriedly turned to check another suitcase but she was sure that it was filled with only party wears.

"What will you do now?" He asked and she looked at the watch, she didn't have much time to go to her home just to pick the coat then go to college.

"I don't know." Looking at the him she bit her lip and Daniyal sighed while stepping towards his wardrobe. "Will it work just for today?" Showing a white shirt he asked and Shifa thinks for a long minute then shrugged her shoulders. "Do I have any other option?" Daniyal shook his head and Shifa grabbed that while folding it neatly she hanged it on her arm.

"Thanks Deni."

"Anytime, should we go now?"

"Yeah, sure" she turned to go but suddenly remembered about her bag and mobile. "What's wrong with me?" Mumbling that she picked the mobile phone from dressing table and turned to go but this time the corner of her dupatta was stacked somewhere in the dressing table, in order to pull that out she eventually throw the comb and mascara.

"Araam se... Kya ho gya hai aap ko?" Picking up both the items Daniyal asked her and she shrugged.

(Relax, what's wrong?)

"Pta nhi kya ho gya hai, bas dar lag rha hai." She chew her words on which Daniyal smiled.

(I don't know, just feeling nervous)

"Aap kaho to breakfast yaha room mein bhijwa du?" Daniyal inquired after seeing her nervousness, though Shifa wanted to say yes but she stopped herself and shook her head. She didn't want to disrespect her in-laws by letting them wait for her.

(Should I send you breakfast here only?)

"No, I'll join Ammi and Baba." She mumbled with nervousness and Daniyal's lips turned to an upward curve, he felt happy to know that his wife was respecting his parents without any instruction or force.

"To chalo."
(So lets go)
He gave her space to step ahead but she was stopped again. What and how will I talk to Ammi and Baba? Asked Shifa to herself but before she could voice her thoughts, Daniyal showed his magic. "Don't worry, Ammi and Baba are very sweet and kind." God knows how does he read her mind every time?

How does he know what am I thinking? Shifa looked at him with wide eyes and he narrowed his eyes with a smile on his face.

Why doesn't she understands that her eyes speak more than her tongue?