21 - Fundraiser (3)

^^Hill Sunshine

Andrew's POV

"What the f**k were you doing in the guys' restroom?"

She flinched and deliberately spun towards me. "What...?"

"You heard me." I moved closer to her and narrowed my eyes. "What were you doing in there?" I darted my eyes behind her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She gulped and cast her gaze left and right.

"I saw you coming out of there Lillian." I dropped my head to level my face with hers and bored my eyes into her green ones. "What were you doing in the guys' restroom?"

She ducked her and fixed her glasses. "No-nothing..." My jaw clenched, and I stood straight.

I was already furious because of Fiona's bit*hiness then watching Lillian coming out of the guys' restroom and lying about it didn't help. Taking deep breaths, I tried to calm myself.

I shouldn't care, it's her life and she can do whatever she wants with it.

With that thought, I stepped aside to go inside but was blocked by Lillian when she stood in front of me.

"You can't go in there." She rushed and raised her arms covering the door.

"Excuse me?" My brows knitted in bewilderment.

"It's a... It's under construction. You can go someplace else."

"There's no sign about that." I swung my hand around the empty hall. "And the other one was packed that's why I came here, so move."

"There are more upstairs-"

"Who is in there?" I inquired.

There's someone inside she's hiding and doesn't want me to see, otherwise, there is no reason for her to act like that.

"What do you mean?" She let out a nervous laugh, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm not in a great mood and don't give a f**k of whatever you were doing inside, but I need to go." I grasped her arm and moved her out of my way, but she clutched my coat and yanked me back.

"I'm telling you, Andrew!" She shrieked, facing the door. "No one is inside!"

My face scrunched in confusion as she tried to pull me back, but she wasn't powerful enough. I shoved the door open and saw Ben standing in the middle of the restroom, heaving, and I frowned.

What the...

I squinted my eyes at him, then darted to Lillian, who froze when she saw him and let go of my coat.

"Uh... Oh look, Ben is there!" She announced, giving me a tight smile.

"What are you doing here?" Ben demanded.

"What a guy does in the washroom," I answered and stepped inside. "What are you doing here?"

"The same as you." He retorted.

This was the first time the whole night I saw him. He was dressed as a zombie soccer player. His hair was messed and his face makeup was smudged. Must be a part of his costume.

"Alright..." I nodded my head and jerked my thumb towards Lillian, who was standing behind me. "Then what was she doing in here?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said in a monotone, crossing his arms.

"I saw her coming out of here and when I was trying to get in, she was stopping me..." I cocked my head. "I wonder why?" He darted his eyes behind me.

"I told him the restroom wasn't working, but he still got in..." she trailed off.