55 - Girls night out

^^Dexter's house

Lillian's POV

"F**k... Ouch!"

"Stop whining Maddie!" Tiana scolded.

"I'm sorry, but it stinks!"

"It will because I'm twitching your brow!"

"Then be careful with it!" Madeleine huffed, sitting on the bed.

"How am I supposed to do?!"

I chuckled, watching them argue, and painted my nails with Chloe. We all had masks over our faces and we were in our PJs looking silly, but who cared?

The boys were having the same to cheer Nate up and Madeleine didn't want to stay behind, so she announced that we'll have a night out too.

Here we were in Brittany's room having a girl's night out.

Nate was furious at Brittany when he found out we got Grace to resign and him back in the school. Nate screamed at Brittany in front of everyone in the High school corridor. The students standing there were oblivious to the backstory and thought they were fighting because Brittany got jealous of Nate dating another girl.

I was stunned at Brittany's reaction as she quietly stood in her place and listened to Nate. When others tried to stop Nate, she refused them to do it and let Nate spill his outrage.

"Are you done?" She asked when Nate stopped, and his chest rose and fell in heavy breaths. "I'm going to let this one slide because you are not in the right state of mind and one day when you'll realize this. Come to me and apologize for this till then. Adios!"

With that, she left while the rest of us gawked at her in astonishment.

"AAH!" Madeleine's scream jerked me out of my thoughts. "Bit*h, you're brutal!"

"I'm trying to make you look pretty!" She grumbled.

"More like torturing me!"

"Don't blame me if it's a jungle there!"

They began bickering, and I muted them out when Chloe called my name.

"How does this look?!" Chloe showed me a picture of a pink full-length dress. "Will it look pretty on me?"

"It will look amazing." I beamed.

"Show me too!" Madeleine and Tiana said simultaneously, forgetting they were fighting a second ago.

"This is gorgeous!" Tiana gushed, then sighed, putting the tweezer down. "I still have got nothing for prom."

"Thank God it's over," Madeleine grumbled, rubbing the red patch of skin between her eyebrows. "And just get a black hoodie and pants."

"That's what you're wearing?" Chloe raised her brows and Madeleine's lips stretched into a grin. "WHAT?!" she shrieked, making us wince. "How could you Maddie?!"

She began scolding her about the choice of her outfit and showed her pictures on the internet while Madeline argued she didn't want to wear a frock.

"What's taking B so long?" Tiana groaned, ignoring the two of them. "She was supposed to get ice cream from the kitchen, not the store."

"I'll go check on her." I closed the nail paint bottle and got up from the floor.

"Thank you." Tiana smiled and began painting her nails.

Brittany's room was on the opposite side of the house from Ben's. It was the same size, but Ben's room was all black while Brittany's was pink.

I stepped out to the corridor and descend the stairs. It was around ten and the maids were all gone, leaving us five girls alone in the house.