33 - Not again

^^Supermart

Lillian's POV

Next few days at West High after the Singletines party were unbearable. The student body kept discussing the party and the incident created by Fiona and her friends. Video of the scene was played everywhere, even the teachers were aware of it.

I hid mostly in the library and tried to make myself invisible again, but I didn't have that power anymore. I thought being away from Ben and Andrew will help, but it didn't.

The students also targeted the Clichés since they were used to the attention. It didn't bother them, but the group was hanging out separately. Ben and Andrew were on their own. Brittany was hanging out with Tiana and David. As for the remaining four, they were tired of the drama and were waiting for others to make up on their own.

Thank God that the rainy season was almost over since it was mid-February in West Hills. It would pour for a few hours some days, and that was all. Chloe and I sat at our usual place during lunch every day, like before. Toby had some projects to do with his partner, so he was busy there.

On Friday at lunch, Chloe was sharing the story of her art class and showed me her Croquis when Louis came to us looking a little nervous.

"Hi, guys." He greeted, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Hi, Louis." Chloe and I said simultaneously.

"How are you guys?"

"Good." Chloe beamed. "I was showing my Croquis to Lilly."

"Can I see them?" He sat next to her, looking interested while I ate my sandwich, watching them in amusement.

"Sure." Chloe showed him and Louis got impressed.

"Wow. You are superb."

"Thank you." Chloe blushed and twirled her blonde hair lock, and I giggled at her.

"I uh..." Louis cleared his throat and turned to Chloe. "What are you doing this Saturday?"

"Nothing." Chloe shrugged and closed her art book. "What about you?"

"I was thinking of going on a date?" He murmured, and I internally screamed in enthusiasm.

He's finally asking her out!

"Oh..." Chloe blinked her eyes and clenched her book around her chest. "Wow... I mean... Good... That's amazing."

"Do you have any nice place in your mind?" Louis asked, and Chloe's eyes widened.

"Um, I ... Why?"

"I can't think of a place to go." He said sheepishly. "I thought you might have an idea."

"Oh..." Chloe sat straight and plastered a smile on her face. "Yeah... How about Junkyard?"

"Junkyard?" Louis and I frowned.

"Yup." She gave us a cheeky grin. "I've heard they got decent stuff there... Oh and on sale, too."

"But..." Louis scratched his head and got up. "Let me search for it." He glanced at me and walked a little further asked, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Do you want to go there?" I asked, and Chloe tilted her head.

"Why would I go there?" She scoffed.

"Chloe..." I looked at her, bewildered.

She's so oblivious that she isn't realizing he's asking her out.

"He's asking you out on a date," I explained to her and she burst out laughing.