54 - Boys night out

^^Spencer's backyard

Lillian's POV

"Lillian... Lillian!"

"Huh?" I jerked up from my thoughts and saw my maths teacher in front of me.

"The assignment?" He pointed at the papers on my desk.

"Yeah..." I scurried over and gave him my work.

The class snickered over my behavior, but I ignored them as my mind again went to Nate. I couldn't believe he got expelled. I knew from the beginning it was an idea of him having an affair and it will get him in trouble, but what I never imagined was that he'll get caught by Principal Morgan.

My phone vibrated under my desk, and I peeked at my teacher. He was busy sorting the assignments, so I took the chance and read the text.

'Meet me at the girls' locker room after school.'

My eyebrows knitted in confusion when I read the text from Madeleine.

Why does she want to meet there?

The clichés got the shock of their lives today. First Ben and then Nate... Two secrets got revealed on the same day. One for the better and the other for the worse.

Ben was now freely roaming around the hallways with Toby, without hiding from anyone. He looked blissful, and I was so happy for him.

As for Nate, he got expelled for his affair while Miss Grace looked unbothered by it.

The last bell rang, and everyone flew from the class. I packed my bags and rushed toward the girls' locker room.

Maybe Madeleine is planning something for Nate-

"Lilly?" I turned my head towards the left hallway and saw Chloe. "Are you going to the girls' locker room?"

"Yeah..." I looked at her, puzzled. "How do you know?"

"Maddie also texted me to come." She answered as we descend the stairs. "I have a feeling something is going to happen."

"So have I," I murmured.

We turned to our left and saw Tiana and Brittany already standing in front of the locker room.

"What're you two doing here?" Brittany eyed us.

"Uh..." Chloe and I glanced at each other.

"I called them!" Madeleine became from behind and plopped her arms around our shoulders. "The more the merrier." She winked.

"Whatever." Brittany rolled her eyes and began sauntering. "Let's go."

"What's going on?" I asked, and Tiana smiled at me.

"We are going to Principal Morgan."

"She did something she shouldn't have." Madeleine grinned. "Now we are going to make her take it back."

"Will she listen to us?" I inquired, making Brittany scoff.

"We'll leave her no choice."

"She thinks we'll let her expel our golden boy." Madeleine clicked her tongue. "Not happening."

"How?" Chloe let out a nervous laugh. "Sorry, but I have to prepare myself accordingly."

"We will do nothing," Brittany said. "You guys are just backup."

"Brittany will negotiate," Tiana whispered, and I nodded.

Brittany's reaction surprised me. She acted like she didn't care about Nate, but then she came up with a plan, which I still have no clue what. Brittany is a rigorous lioness, but deep down she is benevolent, which she hides from others.