Part 3

Mr jeon spoke to his mother. And she accepted it. She always wanted a hardworking son in law for her kookie. Mr jeon's mom spoke with jungkook and he declined it. But by emotionally blackmailing him he accepted it.

Jungkook pov
Who is this boy?how Can I marry him? I love Sia. I cannot tell her about this wedding. But that boy isn't aware about this wedding thing right. So I still have a chance if he refuses. Hope so he refuses.

Next day Mr jeon's office. He heard a knock on door.
Mr jeon: come in
Mr kim: sir did you call me?
Mr jeon: Ah yes I want to talk to you .
Mr kim: yes sir.
Mr jeon : how is your son?
Mr kim: He is fine.
Mr jeon: you are very lucky to have a son like him. Otherwise my kookie is completely opposite. He is intelligent but there is no sincerity in him. I was thinking of getting him married at least he will be aware of his responsibilities.
Mr kim just nods.
Mr
Mr jeon : What about your son,like are you finding someone for him or is he dating someone?
Mr kim : no
Mr jeon: OK, (after few seconds) Kim I want my kookie to marry Taehyung.
Mr Kim :what are you saying sir?
Mr jeon: See I always wanted best for my kookie. And your son is perfect he will surely change kookie.
Mr kim: I'm sorry Sir but my Tae will not be a perfect match for your son.
Mr Jeon: let us not decide that.
Mr kim: they don't even know each other. And moreover I will have to ask Tae if he agrees or not.
Mr jeon: of course ask Tae. In fact I would like to talk to him about this. Can you bring your son here to tomorrow.
Mr kim: sure.
Mr jeon:you don't tell him anything I will talk to him.
Mr kim:Yes, now I will take my leave.

Time skip at house.
Mr kim:Taetae !
Tae: yes dad. How was your day?
Tae:Fine dad.
Mr kim:mmm.. Tae
Tae:yes?
Mr kim: you remember you met my boss yesterday.
Tae:yes
Mr kim: he wants to meet you tomorrow so will you come with me to office tomorrow.
Tae:why dad?
Mr kim: Ah nothing he just wanted to meet you.
Tae: OK dad.

With that Tae left to his room

Mr kim told Mrs jeon everything. She was very disappointed by Mr Kim's behavior. How could he even agree with the meeting? And the night was sleepless for Mr & mrsKim

Mrs Kim: how will that guy be perfect for our Tae? We need a decent boy for Tae. How could you even agree to this?
Mr Kim: I was blank at that time. I did not expect something like this will take place.