Part 30

Time skip
Jungkook decided to stay there for a few days until everything gets sorted between them. He was finding a way to interact with Tae. So once again he went to the hospital where Tae works.
He knocks on the door of his cabin.
Tae: Come in.
Jungkook went inside with a subtle smile but it was gone once he saw the person with Tae in the cabin.
Yeah, it was Jin.
Tae just once glanced at Jungkook and immediately looked away. Jin was just looking at both of them not knowing what to do. When both Jungkook and Tae did not say anything he spoke.
Jin: Yes Jungkook?
Jk: oh I was here to meet the doctor as I still have pain in my leg.
Jin looked at Tae. Tae did not utter a word.
Jin: yeah come inside. Sit.
Jungkook came inside with a frown on his face.

Jk povI thought maybe this guy knew where Tae is

Jk pov
I thought maybe this guy knew where Tae is. And look here they were together. If I would have started to search for this guy maybe I could have met Tae earlier. Wait! But how come they are so close and how can he hold Tae's hand?

Jk: good morning doctor
He said to Tae with a smile.
Tae did not reply.
Jin: tell me where does it pain?
Tae: jin Hyung he was under the supervision of Dr Alex ask him to go to him.
Jk: but I want you to treat me.
Tae: no
Jin: okay fine. Show me I'll check.
Jk: Ah noI want this doctor to treat me.

Tae: what do you want?Jk: my leg it's hurting

Jk: my leg it's hurting.
Tae: come here.
He checked his leg.
Tae: it's fine it shouldn't pain but you are saying it is then (he passes the prescription to Jk) take this medicine.
Jk: (smiled )thank you.

Jin knew everything. How they met in the hospital. Tae shared everything with jin.
Jk: jun, what are you doing here? Do you work here too?
Jin: My name is Jin. And yeah I work here.
Jk: you know the day I met with an accident I saw you and was coming to you to talk with you.
Jin: what you wanna talk about?
Jk: I was trying to find the most precious thing in my life but couldn't so I thought maybe you knew where it is.
But I did not knew, all these years you two were together.
Jin kept quiet.
Tae: do you have more queries? If not you can leave.
Jk: I want to talk to you alone
Tae: N.
He was cut off by Jin
Jin: Tae I will be in my cabin.
Tae: No
But Jin left.
Jk: Tae, how are you?
Tae: Fine before you came here.
Jungkook was hurt but did not show.
Jk: Tae you have a very big misunderstanding..
Tae: Jungkook not again, please.
Jk: At least listen to me..
Tae: So that you can deceive me again.
Jk: what are you talking about Tae. When...
Tae again cut him off.
Tae: please leave.
Jk: Ok I will leave I will call you then.
Tae: I am not giving my number to you.
Jk: Ah no I got your number from reception don't give it..
Tae: you, how dare you?
Jk: I will call you. Now I will go.

Time skip at night.
Tae was sitting with books on table but was engrossed in his thoughts he was disturbed by a call. It was an unknown number.
Tae: hello
?: Kim Taehyung. I can't believe you. You abandoned your best friend and disappear for 5 years. How could you?
Tae: Chimmy! (he smiled) I was just thinking about you and you called me.
Jm: don't call my name. (Sniffing)You are just a stranger to me now. You are the most ruthless boy in this world. You think you were pretty cool, huh? You just left me like that.
Tae: I'm sorry. I was resultant to leave you. Whenever I'd feel sad I would think about the time when you complained about your clients in the office. Whenever I wanted to give up I would think of how tough you are. After thinking of those(Tae also started crying) I regained the strength to stick to it. I really, really miss you a lot.
Jm: Taehyung , I really can't believe you. You made me cry before I finish my words.
Tae:(crying) sorry. I had no other choice. You knew the situation back then and you knew me very well. If I had stayed back there, I could have never gotten over that painful memory. So I could only escape. (He sniffed) I'm sorry.
Jm: I don't care. (He wiped his tears) you need to make it up to me.
Tae: (smiled) okay. I'll give you whatever you want.
Jm: I'll tell you once you come here. Anyways tomorrow I have to attend a function help me to pick a dress for now. Let me video call you.
With that, he hung up the call.
Tae smiled
Tae: just the same as before. You did not change a bit chim.
Soon he got alerted of the video call.
Tae recieved the call.
Jm: wait let me show you.
He bought a few clothes and asked which one to wear.
Tae: at least tell me what function it is.
Jm: oh the Jeons have built a new hospital tomorrow is the opening ceremony.
Tae: hmm..
Tae: Chim, who gave you my number?
Jm: Jungkook gave me.
Tae: hmm, so show me the dresses.
While they were talking Suga entered in.
Yg: Babe, what are you doing?
Jm: oh I am selecting a dress Taetae is helping me.
Yg: what?
Jimin showed him the phone.
Yg: Oh Hii! How are you?
Tae: I'm fine. How are you?
Yg: Not good. (Jimin frowned)
Tae: why?
Yg: Your friend isn't marrying me.
Jm: I told you I don't want to get married so soon. Anyways you go out now let us talk.
Jimin pushed him outside the room.
Tae: why you refused to marry him?
Jm: Taetae you also know I am not someone who will get married soon.
Ok, help me.
With that, the call continued.

Sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoy the story.