Part 27

With Tae
Today is the day Tae came to Paris. He left behind everything and came here to start a new life. Tae was remembering all the things that took place with him.
Flashback
It's been one week since he got discharged.
Tae met Jin and came back home. His hair was messy, his eyes were swollen looking all upset. His mom and dad were waiting for him to come so that they can have their dinner together. When Tae entered the house both of them were shocked to see his state.
Dad: Tae you came. Freshen up let's have dinner. I'll bring water.
(And he went to bring water.)
Tae:(to his mom) I don't want to eat.
Mom: (caressed his head) why? Sit down and have some food.
He was looking at the ground all the time.
Tae: Mom.
Mom: You didn't have any appetite at the hospital. You relied on saline to survive. Now you're home you have to eat your food. Sit down.
With that, she hold his hand to make him sit on the chair but Tae pulled his hand back.
Tae: I have no appetite.
Mom: you... look at you. You have become so weak. Do you expect me to watch you avoid food and drinks? Huh? My son isn't what he used to be. What have I done wrong?
Tae's dad came to the dining room.
Dad: You didn't freshen up? Fine, come let's have dinner.
Mom: he doesn't want to eat.
Dad: why? Do you want something else to eat? Tell me what you want.
Tae: I've no appetite. I'm sleepy. I'll eat once I wake up. I want to sleep.
Mom: you think I don't know what you did? During your stay at the hospital, you sneaked out of your ward every night. You stood outside the nurseries and watched the newborn babies, and you were shedding tears.
Tae's voice broke.
Tae: Mom, I just can't control myself. I've been trying not to think about my child. (he started crying) But I lost sleep every night at the hospital. Every time I closed my eyes, I heard the baby's cry. I don't know what to do.
Mrs Kim starts crying silently.
His dad held his hand.
Dad: don't care about other people's opinions. We have always been proud of you.
Tae: but I made you sad.
Dad: it's nothing like that. (He hugged Tae)
Dad: cry all you want. It will make you feel better.
Tae starts crying even more.
Dad:(caresses his hair) everything will be fine........

After a few days Jin came to meet him. He handed Tae an envelope.
Tae: what is this?
Jin: Grandma gave this to me. She said to hand it you.
Tae took it. He opened it and found a letter inside.
He started reading it.

Tae, how are you doing? Recently the thought of visiting you has occurred to me repeatedly. But I feared my presence would sadden you. In the end, I decided to write this letter to you. This is to express my concern, tell you I miss you, apologise to you and thank you. I used to always worry about Jungkook and what will he do. Will he be able to take on the responsibilities? But fortunately, you came to our house. Your warmth and kindness changed everyone in the house little by little. I hope you and Jungkook will live happily ever after. But I'm not a selfish person. I consider you my grandson too. Therefore, I'm telling you this. Forgive Jungkook or not, don't blame yourself. Don't be trapped in the pain of the loss of your child. I understand your unforgettable pain. No matter what your decision is, I fully support you. Good boy, remember that the Jeon family will always be open to you. Hope you'll stay safe and happy in the days to come.
Love, Grandma

Tae was crying. He hugged the letter. After a few days, he shifted to Paris.

Present
With Jungkook
He was sitting in the baby's room. The room has their photos too. He was staring at those pics. Not too many pics but a few were taken by chance.

 Not too many pics but a few were taken by chance

This is the reception party photo.

This one was when Tae for the first time to the company

This one was when Tae for the first time to the company. Mr Jeon said to take the pics as it was the first time Tae came to the company.

 Mr Jeon said to take the pics as it was the first time Tae came to the company

This one was taken during the engagement.

Jungkook sat on the floor and is just been staring at the pics.

Jungkook pov
Where are you? How are you? I miss you. When will you come back? You doing good right? I hope to see you soon.

He caressed Tae's pic and kissed it.
Jk: I love you so much. Come soon. Baby if you would have come to this world you would have been as pretty as your mom is. (He smiles sadly and tears roll down his eyes)

Time skip.
In Jeon's Enterprises.
There was a meeting going on regarding a new branch in Paris. There was a meeting held with the one who is going to invest in the company.
Yg: Sir I think you should go.
JK: will you accompany me.
Mr Lee: He needs to be here. After you he is the only one who is aware all the things of each department so him going there is a bad option.
Yg: You have to go there alone or we can organise a team to accompany you.
Jk: it's fine. I'll go alone.
Yg: so you will be heading day after tomorrow.
Jk: ok. Meeting dismiss.
And everyone left the meeting room.

So may be next episode Taekook will be meeting. Hope you enjoy the story. Please do vote.