Part 36

It's been two days jungkook  met Jin. Jungkook stopoed approaching Taehyung. He made sure Taehyung doesn't get to see his face.

Jin has been trying to find about the truth. Tae and his family always tried to avoid the topic so jin decided to meet Jimin.

In restaurant
Jin was waiting for Jimin. Jimin entered in.
Jimin sat in front of him.
Jm: Hi...
Jin: hello , I hope Tae doesn't know about our meeting.
Jm: don't worry. So what help do you need?
The waiter interrupted them. They gave their order.
Jin: actually I want to talk about Tae and Jungkook.
Jm: oh.. I thought you want to talk about you and Taehyung. Didn't you propose him?
Jin: I did. But he rejected me.
Jm spills the drink..
Jm: oh, what the fuck? How.. I mean when??

Flashback
Tae returned back to Korea. Jin asked him to have dinner at a restaurant.
Both of them met even though Jin did not show and tried to cheer up at his best, Tae knew Jin isn't happy.
The two were sitting when Tae spoke.
Tae: jin are you happy these days??
Jin kept quite.
Tae: I know you are always there for me to make me happy and to cheer me up. But what about you.
Jin looked down. Tae tried his best to not to upset Jin.
Tae:... Sorry. Due to what I've been afraid before I'm afraid of getting hurt again. So I closed my heart since that day. As a friend You helped me a lot to overcome my past and I am most comfortable with you in that bond only.
Jin continued to look down. He tried his best to not to show Tae he is hurt.
Tae: I know I did wrong and I am very sorry for that.
Jin: you don't have to??
Tae: No, I should apologise for the wrong things I've done. I am sorry.
Jin: it's fine. So what are you gonna do now?
Tae: nothing on my mind now. I just wanted to clear this.
Tae holds his hand.
Tae: I am very thankful to you. I can say that you played a major role in making me today what I am. If not your support I would have still been stuck up in my past. I don't wanna lose you.
Jin: if you have forgotten let me remind you. I said that our decision will be in your hands. Whether you say yes or no I will not feel bad about it.
Tae smiled
Tae: I'm sorry.
Jin: it's completely fine. Let's forget about it now. The food will get cold. Let's eat.

Jin narrates the story to Jimin.
Jm: so you want me to convince Tae to think about his decision again?
Jin: No, why will I do that?
Jm: then, I should talk to his parents?
Jin: what? Will you let me speak please?
Jm: sorry.
Jin: I want to talk about Tae and Jungkook.
Jm: what about them?
Jin: how was their married life? I want to know everything from the start.
Jm: why you want to know about them?
Jin: will you please cooperate.(he sternly said)
Jm:Fine. It was an arrange marriage. The proposal was put forth by Jeon's. Tae had accepted the proposal. When they got married Jungkook told Tae about his girlfriend. He told Tae to sign a contract. One night he was drunk and forced Tae. After few days Tae got to know he is pregnant. Tae was going to abort it but Jungkook stopped him and said that he would take responsibility of kid.
Jin: Tae, was going to abort?
Jm: that's what he said to Jungkook. I know he wouldn't. How can he think of hurting his own child. He had planned to keep the child and when he and Jungkook will separate he will take care of it. But things changed when Jungkook said he will take the responsibility of the child. Few months passed and Jungkook and Tae's relationship got better he promised Tae that he would never leave him but suddenly Sia returned. Jungkook told her about he got married but the girl got into accident and lost her memory. So Tae acted like a dietitian to take care of her. This continued for few days then Sia regained her memories. Jungkook acted different since then. One side he said Tae that he would never leave him but with the things were different.
Jin: means?
Jm. On the function day, Jungkook spent night at Sia's apartment Sia called Tae to look after jungkook because she had work. Once Tae went there all he could see were various books of child care. But still he did not say anything. But things were cleared when Jungkook sent a new contract to Tae at the hotel room.
Jin: other contract?
Jm: when he got to know that Tae is pregnant he decided to change few things in the contract.
Jin: what changes?
Jm: that Tae had to give up on child and he can't keep any contact with the kid. Once he deliver he have to leave Jungkook and the child. But.. but Tae said that Jungkook said he will not leave him and he believed him but that was all a facade.
Jin: didn't anyone confront Jungkook about the contract?
Jm: why would we? All those words were pretty lies. He just wanted to gain Tae's trust so that he does not complain about jungkooks actions to the Jeon's. The truth is he always wanted Sia but Tae was an obstacle.
Jin: then when things happened the way he wanted then why he did not marry Sia?
Jm: his family is not ready. And also he kept on bugging my baby for 5 years tell me where is Tae? I mean he left you that's what you wanted right then why now you are looking for him, dumbass?
Jin: baby??
Jm: my boyfriend suga is his assistant Jin: hmm
Jm: anyways, why are you asking??
Jin: no reason just wanted to know what happened? Anyways how did Tae recieved the new contract that day?
Jm: it was sent to the hotel room. The hotel staff handed it to Sia.
Jin: why sia?
Jm: I don't know but Sia was the one who passed it to Tae.
Jin: okay.
After sometime they both went away.
Jin pov
If jungkook loves Taehyung then what is all this? There is something wrong here. Did jungkook really betray Taehyung?

The story is towards its end now. Hope you enjoy.