Part 35

Time skip
Jungkook was travelling in his car. He saw Tae walking. Jungkook immediately parked the car and started following Tae.
He saw Tae entering a coffee shop Jungkook thought for some time and then enter red the shop.
He sat in front of Tae.

Jk: hi...
Tae: what are you doing?
Jk: nothing. I was going home and saw you here so came to see you.
Tae: would have been much better if you haven't come.
Jungkook looked down with a sad smile.
Tae's phone dinged with a notification.
It was placed on the table and saw the message was from Jin. He couldn't read the message.
Jk: You are very close to Jin.
Tae: yes. He was there with me in my worst times.
Jk: you trust him?
Tae: yes.
Jk: shouldn't trust anyone easily
Tae: You haven't changed. Still judging people from your perspective.
He is way different from you. He understands me and my feelings. He won't give me the cold shoulder at first then tell me likes me but finally dump me.
Jungkook just stared at him without any expression on his face.
Tae: most importantly, he wouldn't force me to give up my child! He is not cold-blooded as you are and not as relentless as you are.
Tae had tears in his eyes. He looked at the table.
Jk: Tae, ( Tae looked at him)I could be calmer and tougher than anyone but I wished I could have been treated as a normal person. When I lost my beloved child. I was distressed, frightened, heartbroken and afraid. (He smiled painfully) cold-blooded. It's a good word to describe me.
With that, Jungkook got up and dashed out of the restaurant. Tae felt bad for saying things he also followed Jungkook.
Tae jogged behind Jungkook.
Tae: Jungkook.
Jk stopped and looked at him.
Tae: I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't consider your pain. Because at that time it was a big blow for me. I only felt my pain but didn't consider your love for the baby. I... I felt that I was the saddest mother in the world. I just wanted to find a person to take responsibility for and shoulder the painful burden of losing the baby. So when all came to comfort me you became the only person to blame for.
He looked down.
Tae: I was too selfish. ( he looked at Jungkook) I'm sorry.
The two looked at each other for some time.
Jk: if you want to say sorry( Tae cutely nodded his head affirmatively which bought a smile on Jungkook's face) please help me fulfill one of my wishes.
Jungkook spread his arms for Tae.
Tae was first reluctant because they were on the road but took small steps towards Jungkook. He raised his hands but Jungkook quickly pulled him in for a hug. He tightly hugged him. Tae's eyes filled with tears.
After some time they pulled back. They looked at each other. Jungkook bent down to kiss. But turned away.
Tae: I'm sorry.
Tae holds his hands.
Tae: we'd better not see each other again. Each time I see you I will think of what happened that day. I don't know why I ran out that day and why I got my baby hurt.
Jk: Tae( he tries to hold Tae's hand but Tae moves behind)
Tae: I don't want to see you in pain. I believe you have the same feeling. There's been a barrier between us. (Tears roll down from his eyes). Each time we meet we will think of those painful pasts. If we can't live without any burden. (He gulps) Wes better go out separate ways, okay?
Jk: no
Tae turns away to go but Jungkook engulfs him in a tight hug. Tae cries in Jungkook's embrace.
Jk: Tae, no matter what happens(he smiles ) I won't let you go this time.

Time skip
After that day Tae and Jungkook did not contact each other so today
Jungkook went to Kim's house to visit them. When he entered through the main gate he saw Tae, jin along with Tae's parents in the garden enjoying their time.
Jungkook after a very long time could see Tae smiling genuinely. Without saying anything he went away from there.

Jk drove off to a beach to clear his mind.
Jks pov
He is happy now. It's been a while since I've seen him smiling. You love him doesn't mean that he should stay with you. I should let go of him. I got a chance and I fucked up very badly. Looking at Jin I can say he also loves Tae a lot. He will keep him happy, won't he? I will need to talk with Jin.

Jungkook was sad. He did not cry today. He was just staring at the water in front of him.
He looked up at the sky.
Jk: Baby, I should let him go right? He is sad in my presence. Jin will keep him happy, right? (trying his best not to cry) But I still don't understand why he doesn't want me. I love you too right? I lost you too right? Then why no one sees my pain? Maybe from the very beginning, he did not want to stay with me. Of course, he won't I have been the worst to him(a few tears escape his eyes).
Jungkook sat there for a while.
After some time he called yoongi.
Jk: hello.
Yg: yes.
Jk: send me Jin's number.
Yg: hey, hey listen to me don't do anything wrong okay?
Jk: I am not. I just want to have a word with him.
Yg: okay.

Yoongi immediately sent Jins number to Jungkook.
Jungkook called Jin and asked him to meet at a bar.

Jin arrived at the bar. He saw Jungkook drinking at the counter. Jin sat beside him.
Jin: why you called me?
Jk: order a drink for yourself. What's the hurry?
Jk: you have been enjoying a lot today at Kim's house...
Jin: what do you mean?
Jk: nothing, I mean you like Tae. Tae's parents like you. Nowadays you meet them as Tae's friends. Maybe you might take another step soon who knows.
Jin kept quiet.
Jk: Take care of him.
Jin looked at him.
Jin: so finally you decided to stop troubling him.
Jk:(smiles) I have too. To make him forgive me I did many things. Helping his parents with gardening or any work to follow them around every day. I've been wondering these years about what I did exactly wrong that Tae couldn't forgive me. So I did everything so that he could forgive me. But I neglected one thing that I didn't consider his point of view. What he wants the most is to get rid of the past. He spent five years turning himself into who he is today. Yet I've been reminding him of the past. I should stop hurting him more now.
Jin: I didn't know you love him so much.
Jk: doesn't matter. It's too late though. Promise me to take good care of Tae...
Jin nodded his head affirmatively.

With Jin
Something is wrong. According to Tae Jungkook was determined to divorce Tae. But it doesn't seem like looking at Jungkook. He loves Tae then why would he divorce Tae?

So sorry for late update. Hope you enjoy....