Part 41

Finally, it was the most awaited day. There were many well-known businessmen, and a few celebrities, present at the wedding.
With Jungkook
Jungkook was in his room all nervous.
Jk: everything is good right?
Nj: Jungkook you are looking very handsome.
JK: hey, see this tie, it's not proper.
He said to the stylist to arrange it properly.
Nj: Jungkook, it's perfectly fine. Here, have some chocolate and you gotta calm down.
JK: I know but I can't.
With that, Mr Jeon entered the room.
Mr Jeon: come Tae will be coming now.
Jk: yes. Yes.
With that, he left.

With Taehyung,
Tae was sitting in front of the dressing table. The stylists were doing their job.
Jimin was right beside him all the time. Tae was holding jimins hand.
Mrs Kim came in.
Mrs Kim: come let's go.
Tae tightened his hold up f Jimin's hand.
Jm: stop being nervous. (chuckles)
Mrs Kim makes Tae stand up and caresses his cheeks.
Mrs Kim: my baby( kisses his forehead) there is nothing to worry about.
Tae nodded his head.
Tae: Dad?
Mrs Kim: he is waiting outside. Let's go.
And she pulled Tae with her.
Mr Kim: ready!
Mrs Kim: yes.
Mr Kim: bear what's wrong?
Mrs Kim: he is nervous nothing else.
Mr Kim again took Tae to the room.
He hugged Tae tightly.
Mr Kim. Don't worry. Hmm.
Tae: yes.
Mr Kim: by the way you look so pretty today, are you planning to faint someone?
Tae: appa!
Mr Kim: what appa? Jimin how is he looking you say?
Jm: very much pretty. ( chuckles)
Tae: shut up.
They back away from the hug.
There was a knock on the door. Jimin opened the door and saw suga.
Jm: yes?
Yg: is Tae ready?
Jm: yes, why?
Yg: let's go then, that guy is getting crazy waiting for Tae.
Jm: why?
Yg: I teased him saying I went to Tae's room and saw him and he was looking so pretty.
Jm: hahaha
Mr Kim, Mrs Kim and Tae came to suga.
Mr Kim: come let's go bear see that boy is impatient.
With that, they went to the aisle.
Jungkook was awestruck when he looked at Taehyung. He does not even realise that Tae is standing before him.
Mr Kim: Jungkook.
But he was dased by Tae's beauty.
Yoongi who was standing behind jungkook poked his waist which brought him back to his senses. He looked at Mr Kim
Mr Kim: take care of him. (he said while placing Tae's hand on Jungkook's)
Jk: with my life.
And then the wedding began.
The nervousness in Jungkook had vanished he was just staring at Tae.
They took their vows.
Priest: you may now kiss.
Jungkook moved forward. His hands slipped towards his waist. Tae was shy and was avoiding looking at him. A few seconds passed but Jungkook did not kiss him, so he looked at him m. Jungkook was staring at him lovingly. Jungkook whispered lowly.
Jk: why so shy husband?
And with that, he kissed him. Jungkook had no planning of breaking the kiss. Tae tried once, and twice but failed. Tae then placed his hands on Jungkook's chest and pushed him softly.
Everyone clapped for them.
Time skip
Everyone reached Jeon's mansion. Taekook were in one car, Mr Jeon, Mrs Jeon and Grandma were in the other car.
They all entered in. As they entered in grandma turned towards Tae, she held his hands and said,
Grandma: now this house is complete again.(smiles). You must be tired. Rest well. Okay.
Tae: yes
Jungkook held. Tae's hand
Jk: should we go?
Tae nodded his head affirmatively.
They went to their room. Jungkook entered the room first and later on Tae. Tae went ahead towards the bed & Jungkook locked the door and then went towards Tae. Jungkook held Tae's hand and sat on the bed.
Jk: let's get changed. Hmm?
Tae: yes.
Tae went to the bathroom while Jungkook was changing in the room.
Jungkook finished changing and then he went to the balcony.  Tae after changing came out but did not find Jungkook. He thought he might have gone outside but the door was locked so he went towards the balcony. He saw Jungkook staring at the sky.
Tae's pov
Don't be nervous Tae, it's fine he is your Jungkook.

With that, he went towards Jungkook and back-hugged him. Jungkook smiles
Tae: what are you doing here?
Jk: I am talking with our baby. (Brings Tae in front of him). You wanna talk with the baby?
Tae: yes.
JK:(points at the star twinkling brightly) See that's our baby.
Tae looked towards the star.
Tae: how are you my little bean? Appa & Eomma miss you so much. You are watching us, right? You were watching our wedding right? ( tears slip from his eyes) I..I
Jungkook hugs him again.
Jk: do you wanna make baby sad? Why are you crying? ( he pats his back)
Tae: I want to go inside.
Jungkook carried him in bridal style and took him inside he placed him on the bed and sat next to him.
Jk: stop now.
Tae nodded his head cutely but still sniffing.
Tae: I wanted to ask you something.
Jk: go ahead. You don't need permission.
Tae: where is sia?
JK:(stern face) I don't know nor I am interested to know about her. You said not to put her behind the bar I did that & I also told her not to show her face to any of my family members otherwise I'll sue her.
Tae: Hmm.
JK: why did you ask about her?
Tae: Jin had asked me a few days back when I called him to invite him to our wedding. I also had no clue where she was.
Jk: don't keep things to yourself ask me anything ok.
Tae nodded his head.
Jk: sleepy?
Tae: no.
Jk: me too. (he held Tae's hands) I can't believe you are mine again.
Tae pecked his lips and went back to his previous position looking at his hands being shy.
JK: oh my my, my bear kissed me. Well, that was too short a longer one, please.
Tae: shut up.
Jk: please.
Tae: no.
Jk: why? I am your husband.
Tae placed his hand on Jungkook's eyes.
Tae: close your eyes.
Jungkook nodded his head.
Tae removed his hand and indeed Jungkook had closed his eyes. Tae cupped his face and leaned forward. Tae was nervous as he was initiating it. His hands were sweating Jungkook could feel it.
Tae leaned in more their breaths mingling.
Tae's pov
You can do this Tae, he is your Jungkookie.
With that, he placed his lips on Jungkook's. They kissed for a few minutes and later on, backed away.
JK: There is nothing to be nervous baby. I am your husband only you have rights to me.
Tae nodded his head shyly.
Jk: come here.
Jungkook was sitting with his back resting on the headboard Tae was sitting in front of Jungkook, his back pressed on Jungkook's chest.
Jungkook kissed Tae's head.
Jk: I love you.
Tae turned his head to look towards Jungkook.
Tae: I love you too so much.

Hi! How are you all?
Do you want more chapters? Please let me know