Part 33

With Sia
She texted Jungkook as soon she reached the hotel. With a smile on her face she entered the elevator. When she reached destinated floor she came out but she saw Taehyung exiting the room. She immediately hid herself until Tae leaves the place.
Sia pov
Why Jungkook?
She cried.
Tae left from there.
After wiping her tears Sia went to Jungkooks room. She pressed the doorbell button.

With Jungkook
He was asleep but woke up hearing the doorbell sound.
He opened the door and found a smiling Sia in front of him.
Jk: Sia, what are you doing here?
Sia: I miss you, okay?
She excitingly entered the room.
Jungkook followed her.
Sia:why are you so surprised?Are you hiding something from me?
She turned towards Jungkook. She cupped his face
Sia:(smiling) did you miss me?
Oh no!! You have fever.
Come here.(she pulled him towards the couch)
Sia: You should have taken better care of yourself.
(She made him sit on couch)
Sia: I'm worried about you.
Jk: Sia, listen to me.
She got up to get him water.
Sia: it's not the right time to explain why you didn't take care of yourself?
(She gave him a glass of water and sat beside him.)
Sia: you are having high fever. Come on do as I say. Forget about your work and have good sleep tonight. I'll get medicine and some healthy food to eat.
(She took her luggage and left to her room)
Jungkook was sitting still on the couch. He did not react to her.

With Tae,
After he left the room he went to the elevator. He took some deep breaths.
He recieved a message m he checked it.
Jin
Hey doctor! Have you returned home??
Tae started crying.
Tae:sorry...sorry (he cried) and entered the elevator.

When Tae reached home Jin was already waiting for him. Tae was sad so he decided to get drunk today.
Both of them were in living area sitting in the floor. Tae was drinking and Jin was sitting in front of him.
Tae: I shouldn't have done that.(takes a sip from drink) Liar.
Jin looked at him.
Tae:obviously he is a liar. How could I be so stupid? I shouldn't have got close to him. He treated me like that.
He harshly placed the glass on the ground.
Tae: I really don't understand why I did that?(he holds his head) why? What on earth was on my mind?
Do you know?(he looks at jin) at that time he did that to me just for Sia. He asked me to give birth for both of them.(he sniffs) he treated me like that. I shouldn't have approached him again.
(He starts crying) I'm so cheap. I thought he is still into me.(he chuckles)
The two of them didn't separate at all.(he finishes the drink from his glass)
Tae: several years have passed. It's such a long time. I thought I've forgotten him. I thought I won't give a shit about it. (He cried) really. But why am I( he hold his hair) still feeling bad?
Jin: did you forget the pain you bore 5 years ago?
Tae shakes his head in denial.
Jin: do you want to go through same sufferings again? (Tae sniffs) no matter how tough you act somewhere you couldn't completely forget about him.
Tae:(cries) what should I do?
Jin: run away. It's shameful. But it works.

On the other side ( they stayed in separate rooms)
Both Jungkook and Sia couldn't sleep.
Jungkook was immersed in the memories of the moments he spent with Tae. While Sia was scared of what's going on with Jungkook? She saw Tae leaving from Jungkook's room.

Next morning.
Sia gets up, gets ready and goes to Jungkooks room. She knocks on the door.
Jungkook opens the door.
Sia:(smiles) good morning. Are you feeling better after taking the medicine? Are you hungry? Let's have some breakfast.
With that she grabs his hand and starts walking but Jungkook does not move. Sia turns towards him.
Jungkook gets his hand out of Sias grip.
Jk: Sia, let's stop forcing ourselves.
Sia: No. (she looks away)
Jk: but we have to face the fact. .......
Let it go.
Sia looks at him.
Sia: you said when I am completely over you then I can leave you, I'll let you know when I'm ready to let go.  Currently I'm not. Go and get cleaned up. (She smiles) I'll wait for you for breakfast downstairs.
And she walks away but as she walks further tears roll down her eyes.

Just then a hotel staff came.
Staff: hello sir. At midnight a boy came and said to hand this over to you.
Jk: Thank you.
The staff left.
It was an envelope inside it was a letter.

What happened yesterday is just an accident. I hope you won't get it wrong. There is no possibility for me to reconcile with you. I like to live the way I live right now. I accomplished my dream to become doctor. I'm doing well in my life. Now that we agreed to move on let's take good care of ourselves and not see each other again. Don't come to me. Don't call me.
Kim Taehyung

As soon as Jungkook read that he took his phone the room key and rushed out.
He directly went to the place where Tae stays it was locked so he went to the hospital.

Tae was consulting a patient in his cabin when Jungkook entered in.
Jk:Tae.
Tae did not react jungkook waited until the patient left.
Once they left Jungkook spoke.
Jk: Tae, what is this?(he showed him the letter)
Tae: I've made it very clear let's not see each other.
Jungkook walked towards him.
Jk: Tae, I'm sorry.
Tae: You don't need to apologise. Jeon Jungkook forget about the past. Let bygones be. bygones.
Jk: But I can't get over you(he shouted) all I ever want is you. Only you can make me feel warm and happy. And give me the family I want.
He held Tae's shoulder and made him turn towards him.
Jk: Tae can you give me one more chance?
Tae:(nervously) I... I ..
Jungkook tightly hugged Taehyung
Tae: let go of me.
Jk: it's all my fault. Please forgive me. We can have one more baby.
Tae harshly pushed Jungkook.
Tae: you have no right to mention the baby.

He pushes Jungkook and runs out of the cabin.

So here is an update hope you enjoy...