Part 31

Tae was on his way to the hospital while he was in the corridor someone called his name. He recognised the voice but decided to ignore it and went to his cabin.
Tae's pov
Why is he here now?

Jungkook was not aware of the time Tae comes to the hospital so he came early in the morning to see Tae. As soon as Jungkook saw Tae coming he called him.

Jk: Tae.
But he got no reply in return. Tae just walked away.

Jungkook then went to Tae's cabin. Without knocking he just entered.
Jk: good morning doctor.
Tae: why are you here? (He asked irritated by Jungkook's behaviour)
Jk: I told you I wanna talk with you.
Tae: there is nothing to talk about Jungkook. Everything is over way long back. Why do you want to dig into that topic?
Jk: how come it is over? You just left me without saying anything. No words were exchanged and you say everything is over. ( he said trusfrated by Tae's behaviour)
Tae: actions speak louder than words Jungkook. And back then your actions were the ones who ended everything so no words were spoken.
Jk: what did I do?
Tae: you don't know what you did?
Jk: at least tell me so that I can explain.
Tae: that's the thing I don't want Jungkook. You play with your words very well. And I don't want to fall into that trap again. I have come over that accident after lots of effort and lots of sacrifices so please leave me alone.
With that Tae left the cabin and went away with his things.

Taehyung ran back to his apartment.
He needed to distract his mind so he thought of doing some work. But the incident of Jungkook signing the abortion paper was playing in his mind again and again.
He tools the papers from the desks tore them and threw them away.

With Jin
He came to the hospital he was on his way to Tae's cabin. He knocked but got no reply. So he opened the door and found it empty.
Jin: where is Tae?
He took out his phone and called Tae. And tae Received the call.
Jin: hello? Tae where are you?
Tae: he is doing it on purpose. Why would he come to meet me in the hospital? (he shouted)
Jin: Tae, what happened? Take it easy.
Tae: whenever I close my eyes I get the memory of my baby. I got rid of that memory that I was once a mother(he cried). But now I am again facing the most painful memories I've ever had. Why would he do this to me? (he cried)why... w..why he must be so brutal to me? What did I do wrong? ( he held his head and cried)
After this only his cries were heard
Jin ended the call.
Jin got Jungkook's contact number through the patient's file in the hospital.
He called Jungkook.
Jk: hello.
Jin: hello Jungkook this is Jin. I wanted to meet you, where are you?
Jk: I am at my hotel now
Jin: Name?
Jk: Paradise.
With that, the call ended.
After 20 minutes Jungkook got a call from reception, saying there is a visitor to meet him named Jin. Jungkook asked them to send him to his room.
Jin knocked on the door. As soon as Jungkook opened the door Jin said
Jin: what on earth do you want? Don't you think you made Tae suffer enough? Why are you disturbing his life again?
Jk: I was just trying to talk to him.
Jin: if you cared enough for him you wouldn't have opened his wound of losing his child. what you should do is leave from here and stop bothering him.
Jk: you are such an interesting person. I don't need you to Tell me what to do.
With that, he shut the door.

Jin then went to Tae's apartment. The door was unlocked so he entered. He found Tae sitting on the floor crying. He entered I sat beside him.
Jin: you haven't had your dinner right? Look what I brought.
(He removed the parcels out)
There is a very famous restaurant I bought it from there. You should try it. Come on.
But Tae did not reply.
Jin: I went to him earlier.
Tae: why would you do that?
He got up and went to the kitchen to bring plates and spoons so that they can eat.
Jin: I just wanted to help you get rid of this trouble.
There was silence for some time no one spoke. Jin served the food in a plate and passed it to Tae.
Jin: Tae, I know what happened between you two is always part of your life.
Tae closed his eyes tightly
Jin: just like eating when you are hungry, you can't escape from it. And by only bravely confronting your past you can truly come out of it. Otherwise, no matter how proudly you act in front of Jungkook you know that in your heart you are still afraid of him. ( Sighs) I know I shouldn't bring that up making you sad at this point, but just because you one's had a baby and you experienced the pain you lost your baby, so understand life more than others and cherish it more.
Tae affirmatively nodded his head.
Jin: let's eat now. It will get cold.
Te took the plate and started eating while Jin was busy looking at him.
Jim's pov
Taehyung, I hope you can find out the real problem, but I'm also afraid that if you would walk out of your past would there be a place for me in your future?