Part 24

With Tae
He was in his college. He had made few friends. Today he got the result of his unit test. He stood 3rd in his entire batch. He was very happy. He was on the way to his cafe he decided to call his parents and tell them the good news.

Tae: hello..
Mom: Taetae.. how are you bear?
Tae: I'm fine eomma. I have a good news for you.
Mom: what?
Tae: we got our unit test results and I secured 3rd rank in our entire batch.
Mom: oh my! Congratulations bear. Keep it up.
Tae: thank you eomma.
Mom: Tae..
Tae: yes eomma..
Mom: Tae.. uh.. today uh
Tae: what happened mom??
Mom: Actually today Jungkook came home.
Tae stopped walking on his track.
He didn't reply.

Flashback.
Jungkook came to the Kim's house. He was very nervous. He knocked on the door.
Mr Kim opened the door. He saw Jungkook and his facial expression changed. He was about to shut the door close. But Jungkook put his hand in between and stopped.
Jungkook: Dad plea
Tae's dad: I'm not your dad. What do you want?
Jungkook: listen to me.
Tae's dad: what should we listen?(he shouted) that how you troubled my child?
Mrs Kim came to the door by hearing his voice.
She saw Jungkook and stopped on her track.
Jungkook: mom..
Mrs Kim: let him come in. People around are looking at us.
She said and Mr Kim let him enter the house.
He sat on the couch.Mrs Kim offered him water.
Mr Kim: speak why are you here?
Jk: to know where my husband is
Mr Kim: he is not your husband.
Jk: I did not sign the divorce agreement yet. So he is is still my husband Jeon Taehyung.
Mr Kim got angry.
Mr Kim:you did not care about him before now what you want.
Jk: please tell me where Tae is. This all just a misunderstanding. (Teary eyes, heavy voice) I love him. I really do. Please tell me where he is? He just can't leave me like this.
Mr Kim: (shouted)you gave him no reason to stay with you. You are the one who pushed him away. He was always there for you but you weren't. If my wife had told me about this contract before I would have brought Tae back to my house that day itself. He wouldn't have been so broken as he is now. You are the reason for his pain.

Jungkook just looked down.
Mr Kim: he suffered a lot.
Jk: I know I am wrong but atleast let me meet him. Please!

He went to mrs Kim. He hold her hands and pleaded.
Jk: please mom! Tell me where he is? Let me talk to him.
Mr Kim got up from his place and moved towards Jungkook.
Mr Kim: Jungkook I won't ever tell you where Tae is? It will be better if you sign the divorce papers. Now leave!
Jungkook looked at mrs Kim with some hopes. But mrs Kim freed her hands from Jungkooks hold.
Mr Kim pulled him out of the house and closed the door.

Tae's mom told everything to Tae.
Mom: bear..
Mom: bear.. are you there?? Hello Tae
Tae: yes mom.
Mom: don't worry bear I will not let him come to you. You just study
Tae: yes mom. take care.
Mom: you too bear. Bye.
Tae : bye.
Tae sat on a bench. His eyes filled with tears. He couldn't control anymore and cried.
Tae's pov
Why now? Everything is over. Not now after I lost my child. Taetae control yourself. You have to be strong. Yeah.(and more tears escaped from his eyes)

He spent some time there sitting alone. Jin called him.
Jin: Hello Tae.
Tae: yes Hyung.
Jin: after your work let's go out for  dinner today.
Tae: Hyung I am not going to work today.
Jin: why? Are you okay?
Tae: yes Hyung.
Jin: I'm free now let's meet. Come to xyz restaurant.
Tae: yes Hyung.

With Jungkook
Jungkook kept staring at the door for few minutes and then left the place.

He went to his car. He drove away  to a beach. It was not much crowded. He went to a place where there were no people around.

Tae please come back.(he cried) please hear me out once. Please bear. I did what is good for you. I love you so much Tae baby. I really do. Trust me I can never do something that is bad for you. Please. (He looked at sky) baby you believe me right? Dad can never do something that is bad for you and mom. I miss you so much Tae. I will make it up to you.

With Tae.
After having dinner. They were walking back to Tae's apartment.
Jin: Tae you would like to share anything?
Tae kept quite.
Jin: you should share your problems. May be you will feel good.
Tae: yeah.
He told Jin everything.
He was again crying.Jin hugged him.
Tae: I trusted him. Why did he have to curse my child? If he wanted her he shouldn't have given me false hopes.(crying) now he is asking mom and dad where I am.
Jin: Tae don't cry.
Tae: Atleast he could have spare my child. It was innocent. It didn't do anything wrong. Did he ever wanted to have this child or was he just pretending?
Jin: shhh calm down.
After sometime.
Jin: Tae move on. If you keep thinking about him how will you live peacefully.
I know what he has done cannot be forgotten easily. But at a certain point in life you have to let go everything. The loss you faced is giving you immense pain. I understand. I also know that no matter what you will always keep remembering your child. But forget that man. He does not deserve you. Hmm.
Tae just kept crying.
Jin: stop crying . let's go. Come on.
They went to Tae's apartment. Jin made him sleep and then went back to his apartment.

With Jungkook.
After spending some time alone he went home.

With Jungkook's family.
Grandma: How is everything going in company?
Mr Jeon: it's fine.
Grandma: about Jungkook?
Mr Jeon : (smiles) well he has become responsible now. He looks after the company well. But right now he is really disturbed. So even I don't give him more work.
Grandma: (teary eyes) he is going through a hard time. I never saw Jungkook this upset before. It's very difficult for me to see him like this. He has always been careless never paid attention to anyone but now he is completely opposite.
Mr Jeon:(held grandma's hand) everything will be fine. We can't deny the fact that Jungkook was wrong.
Mrs Jeon: (crying) I miss Tae. Didn't he give more homely feeling to this house. Jungkook used have his meals with us. He changed Jungkook a lot. He taking care of me and mom(grandma). He wishing good morning with a bright smile on his face. He is selfless. (She sobbed). Do you know where he went?
She asked Mr Jeon.
Mrs Jeon: No
Grandma: Dear I know you miss him. We all do miss him. But I think we shouldn't be selfish anymore. Let him live his life. we shouldn't bother him. He did a lot for our family. It will be very difficult for everyone to not to remember him. But he has already suffered alot and is still suffering.
Mr Jeon: Yeah. All we see is Jungkook suffering. But Tae is also suffering as him or may be more. Tae has been suffering ever since he got married. It's Jungkook's fault after all. If he would have been responsible enough he wouldn't have been with that girl when Tae was here.
Mrs Jeon: I know but I want to see him. He didn't even met us before going. How is he? We don't know anything.
Grandma: Nor do we have the right to know about him,child. I don't think his family will tell us about him.

With Tae.
He woke up next day. He got ready and went to college. He did his best to focus on his work.

With Yoongi
He and Jimin started living together. Right now he was checking Jimin's phone while sitting on couch.
Jimin came and stood behind him.
He bent down near his ear and spoke.
Jm: what are you doing?
Yg: Ah.. you scared me.
Jm:what are you doing with my phone?
Yg: nothing
Jm: tell the truth.(annoyed)
Yg: I was checking if you were in contact with Tae.
Jm: (mad) I told you may times I don't know where he is. And why would I lie to you. Here I am worried where Tae is and you have a doubt that I am lying to you.
Yg:(hugged him) don't get mad(cutely). I trust you.
Jimin:(hit his arm)then why did you check my phone?
Yg: just to see whether Tae gave you any hint. Maybe you couldn't understand it.
Jm: what do you mean by I don't understand?
Yg: ah forget it. Anyways I am leaving for office. Bye(kissed him)
Jm: no, tell me what do you mean?
Yg: nothing. Bye.
Jm: bye

And yoongi went to office.

Jimin's pov
Taetae where are you? Are you doing good? You didn't even tell you are going. Stay safe and come to meet me soon.(and tears fell from his eyes).

Hope you enjoy. Please do vote.