Part 20

With Jungkook and Sia.
Sia took Jungkook to the mall to buy a few things as she is back.
Sia: should I buy you something??
Jk: no
Sia: the house is so clean. When I was in Paris were you living at your house?
Jungkook nods
Sia: by the way let's watch a movie in the living room tonight. What are the recent movies??
Jk: Sia. I can't be with you tonight.
Sia: why?
Jk I have an appointment
Sia: you can't even have dinner with me? How about coming back after dinner? Is it business?
Jk: yes it's business. I need to have a video conference with those in Europe. It will take long
Sia: (smiled) but I wouldn't mind.
Jk: but I don't want to disturb you and maybe everyone will come back tomorrow.
Sia: ok. I let you go this time. Come let's buy things.
With that, they went.

With Tae.
Tae went to Sia's apartment. As for Sia, he is her dietitian he bought all the necessary things to eat and was placing them in their places.

After that, he started cooking dinner for Sia

After that, he started cooking dinner for Sia. While cooking he checked his phone he had a message from Jungkook.
Jungkook: Are you okay???
Tae: yes I am okay.

After some time Sia and jungkook returned to the apartment.
Sia: wow, it smells so good. The dietitian must be preparing something nice for me
Jungkook went around to search for Tae he found him standing on a stool and cleaning the bookshelf. Tae got startled by the sudden presence and slipped but Jungkook caught him. He carefully made him get off the stool.
Jk: be careful. (Scolding voice)what are you doing? Don't you know pregnant people can't climb so high? You don't need to do these things. If anything happens to you, how shall I cope with it?
Hearing Jungkook's voice Sia came there
Tae: I am okay.
Sia: you're pregnant?? You are pregnant and came to help me clean the house. I'm sorry
Tae: don't be. It was no bother.
Sia: I didn't know you were pregnant. Tell me about these things in advance. I'll look for a cleaner.. you cook for me when you are pregnant. I am so sorry already. If your baby is hurt I will feel deeply guilty.

Tae: I I I. will look at the soup
With that, he went away.

Tae went to the kitchen Sia and Jungkook came to the living room. Sia is holding the hand of Jungkook.
(Kitchen and living room is attached so Tae was seeing everything)
Sia: jungkook, you reacted so quickly. It was very dangerous. He is so hardworking. He is working even though he is pregnant
Jk: Sia. Tonight...
Sia: I know. I know you can't eat with me. Go do your work then.
Jk: I
Sia: it's okay. I can be alone. Besides, when the dietitian finishes cooking dinner I will ask him to stay and eat dinner with me.

When Tae heard this he stopped his work and looked at them jungkook also at Tae and then spoke to Sia

Jk: you will eat with him?
Sia: yes. He is pregnant I can't let him miss his meals. Alright you go to work now
With that, she started pushing jungkook towards the exit door