Part 39

Sia quickly leaves to the company. 
On the way to the company the only thing she prayed was that may be this time to god maybe in her favour and things would not come out.
After 15 minutes she was in front of the company. She got down from the car and was about to enter she saw Jungkook running out from the entrance.
Jungkook saw Sia and went to her.
Jk: I wasn't aware you are capable of doing such things. I'll sue you.
He said and ran towards his car and drove away. Sia was standing there facing the ground. Jin came out of the company and saw sia standing.
Jin: Truth can't be hidden for too long. It took almost 6 years but it is out.
Sia: Why did you do that?
Jin: The two of them love each other just because of your selfishness they were separated.
Sia: No jungkook loves me. He is just confused.
Jin: Come on Sia, who are you lying to?
Sia cries..

Flashback
Jin entered Jungkook's cabin.
Jin: Hello.
Jk: Hi
Jin: There were many things that did not make sense to me so I myself started going through all of this.
Jk:(frowns) Sorry?
Jin: Jungkook, the agreement that you gave to Tae and the one Tae received is not same.
Jungkook is confused.
Jin: 5 years ago, the agreement said you'd give Tae half of the property, baby's custody to make him feel secure was changed by Sia.
Jk: Does Tae know?
Jin: No. Anyways today he is going to Jeju island and I think after his vacation he is directly going to shift to some other place. Go fast to the airport Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately stood up and ran away.
With Tae,
Tae went to Jimin so he reached airport after his parents had already reached. Tae was standing in the line after taking his ticket he was going inside someone shouted his name.
Jk: Tae.
Tae stopped and turned around.
Jk: Tae..
He wanted to go to him but was stopped by the security.
Jk: Tae.. listen to me.
Tae: What is it now? Why are you always behind me. Stop fooling around.
Jk: Tae, you should know the truth. Please just listen to me.
Tae stood there for few seconds.
Tae: No
And he walked away.
Jk: Tae.
When Tae was walking inside when he recieved message on his phone. He checked it was from Sia
The message
I heard what happened between you and Jin and I also thought through it. Love is not something that I can force to happen. It doesn't matter how hard I work for it, if it's not meant to be then it's not. I heard you are going on a trip maybe we won't see each-other again in future, I sincerely want to apologise to you I was too jealous to think straight. I used your trust and changed agreement secretly. Because of my selfishness and pride I caused a lot of trouble for you and Jungkook and also hurt you a lot. I'm so sorry. I hope you can forgive me! You are a very nice boy. Hope wherever you are or whomever you are with you'll have a happy life. If you can forgive me let's meet someday so that I can apologise in person.
And there was file attached to the message.
Tae opened the file to see the original agreement that was sent by Jungkook.

Jungkook after waiting for sometime started walking towards the exit.
Tae: Jungkook
He turned around to see Tae standing in front of him.
Tae: what's the truth?
Jk: The supplemental agreement was changed.
Tae: So you didn't abandoned me?
Jk: You are all I want.
Tae smiles.
Jk: You are my destiny.
And he hugs Taehyung. Tae pushes Jungkook behind. Jungkook with his big doe eyes looks at Tae. But Tae being shy that jungkook hugged him in front all avoid looking at Jungkook.
Jungkook chuckles and picks up Tae in bridal style and spins him around.
Jungkook is about to walk towards exit but Tae stops him.
Tae: Jungkook, stop. My parents are already here.
Jk: Aren't you coming with me?
Tae: I am but let me inform them. Put me down first.
Jk: No. you can talk this way too.

And with that Taes parents also returned with them.
Later Jungkook takes Tae and his parents to Jeon mansion.
All the members are sitting in the living room.
Jungkook tells them the misunderstanding created because of Sia. Everyone was shocked to know that Sia could do this.
Grandma called Tae and lovingly caressed his face. She kissed his forehead.
Grandma: Now you are not going anywhere.
Tae smiled and nodded affirmatively.
After dinner everyone were in the living area, but Jungkook took Taehyung to the baby's room.

They were sitting on the floor near the table.
Jk: I'm sorry.
Tae: you also didn't knew.
Jk: Not for that. But the way I behaved with you in the beginning.
Tae: it's fine. I understand what you must be going through.
Jungkook held his hand kissed it.
Jk: I love you Tae. I love you so much. Me and baby were waiting for your arrival in this house.
(Jungkook had tears in his eyes)
Tae cupped Jungkook's face with another hand.
Tae: Don't.
Jungkook nodded his head but a tear rolled down his cheek.
Tae's pov
All while when I was crying and telling about my pain to everyone I had people to rely on. Though his family was there with him but in one way or other everyone blamed Jungkook for the accident. Who was there with him to share his pain?
Tae looked at Jungkook and saw him looking at the ground. Tae scooted close to him and tightly hugged him.
Tae: I am always with you. From now on you will never be alone. No matter what situation comes I will always stand with you always.
Jungkook hugged him back.
Tae: Jungkook..(he whispered in his ears)
Tae: I love you.
Jungkook smiled and kissed Tae's earlobe. He parted away from hug.
Tae was shy and looking at the Jungkook's hand that were holding his.
He finally confessed to Jungkook.
Jk: You know I still feel like this all dream you sitting here in front of me in the baby's room.
Tae chuckles
They spend some time together and later went to living room.

Sorry! Sorry! sorry for the late update. There were too much of assignments from college so I couldn't update. Enjoy the last episode. If any mistakes do let me know I will correct them later on I did not review this chapter.

I am going to write few more chapter.. so don't worry this is not the end..