Part 32

It's been more than a week that Jungkook has been trying to approach Taehyung.

Today also Jungkook is in hospital. But he had other reason to visit the hospital. He has been sick since yesterday. Because Taehyung had strictly said before that he won't be treating Jungkook so he went to the other doctor.
He was on the way to Tae's cabin when he saw Taehyung near the paediatric area. Jin and Tae were playing with the kids. Jungkook from far was watching them. After some time when Tae came out from the ward, he had tears in his eyes. Jungkook noticed that he was about to approach him but Jin was fast in it.
Jin: Tae, don't
Tae: hmm (he nodded his head)
He dried his tears and started going towards his cabin. He was walking towards Jungkook's direction, but Jungkook hid himself.

Jungkook pov
I was walking towards Taehyung's cabin but I saw him playing with kids. I decided to watch him. He looked so happy. If our baby was there wouldn't he have started going to school? Tae would be busy managing me and our baby. ( he smiles).
Then Tae came out from the ward and wiped his tears.
Is he crying??
I was about to go to him but Jin approached him first. And they went away from there.
After that, I couldn't think of facing Tae today. I am still guilty of taking that decision but I did it for you Tae. I know you are deeply hurt...

Jungkook then decided to go to his hotel today as he was not feeling well.

With Tae,
Did Jungkook not come today?? Is he okay? Or he left back to Korea?

Tae to freshen his mind was having a walk in the hospital when he saw Jungkook walking towards the exit but he was stumbling while walking and finally he fell.

Tae pov
Isn't that Jungkook? So he came today. Then where is he going now?? (He saw Jungkook stumbled and fell)
Tae immediately ran towards Jungkook
Tae: Jungkook, what's wrong? Get up.
He held his hand and found Jungkooks body burning.
Tae: Jungkook... you have a fever. Get up.
He held Jungkooks hand and help him to stand up.
Jk: ( released his hand from Tae's hold) I'm fine. Don't bother yourself by helping me.
Tae: Jungkook you are not well.
Jk: I know. I'm going to the hotel now.
Tae: ok. I will take you.
Jk: no need I will go by myself.
Tae: you are not well and no one is there to look after you. Let me accompany you.
With that Tae helped him to walk outside the hospital. They hired a taxi and went to the hotel where he stays.
After reaching
Jungkook just lay on the sofa.
Tae Immediately ordered some food.
Tae: Jungkook... Jungkook.. get up
He shook him and called him softly.
Tae: Jungkook
Jungkook woke up and sat down.
Tae helped him to have food. Then he went to the counter to prepare some hot tea.

Jungkook: don't be so good to me, I'm ready to leave. (Tae stopped his work) I'll get the wrong idea from what you are doing to me.
Tae: Rest assured. I'm no longer the boy I used to be. To me, you are just my patient and I'm taking your care.

Jungkook looked at Tae.
Jk: but I can't guarantee what's gonna happen if you stay in my room.
Tae did not react. He was busy preparing tea.
Jungkook chuckled.
Jk: you think it's a joke?
Tae: I'm not scared.
Jungkook looked down.
Jk: do you know what is the wonderful cure for cold?
Jungkook got up and started taking his steps towards Tae.
Jk: it's to find a silly boy like you who comes to me( he stood behind Tae) and then pass the virus to him.
With that, he turned Tae and kissed him
Tae tried to push him but Jungkook did not move. After a few tries, Tae lost control of himself and kissed back jungkook. They walked towards the sofa without breaking the kiss. Tae laid down on it and Jungkook hovered over him. A deep kiss that only conveyed the message of love and how much they miss each other. Jungkook after some time turned and pulled Taehyung over him still kissing each other.
When Jungkook tried to hold Tae's hand it accidentally hit the TV remote and it fell down. Jungkook opened his eyes and stopped kissing but Tae continued kissing for a few seconds and then backed away with a lack of response from Jungkook. Taehyung immediately sat straight his back facing Jungkook.
Tae: the tea is prepared.
He got up and walked towards the counter. He poured tea into a cup and stood there for a few minutes.
Taking a deep breath he walked towards Jungkook with a cup and held it in front of Jungkook. But Jungkook held his hand.
Jk: why did you allow me to kiss you?
After a few seconds Tae spoke
Tae: I want you to get over it faster..
Tae placed the cup on the table near it.
Tae: I will get you a towel.
He went to the bathroom.
Jk: what a fool.
Tae came back with a towel and sat beside him.
He started removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.
Jk: Sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you.
Tae: it's fine ( he removed his tie and placed it on the table) I will eat cold medicines after I reach home.
Jungkook holds his hand.
Jk: Tae, I kissed you not to get the cold ever. I just wanted to do that. I regret. ( Tae started to get his hand out of Jungkook's hold) I want our baby and I want to live happily with our baby's mama.
Tae looked towards Jungkook with teary eyes.
Jk: I should have realised this five years ago.
Tae started sobbing as he pulled back from Jungkook.
Tae: Stop it. ( he cried)
He sat down while his back was facing Jungkook and started crying.
Jk: when for the first time I saw you here I fell deeper for you. I was not going to bother you, I had thought just to observe you and slowly approach you. But my curiosity pushed me. You dreamt of becoming a doctor right? And when I met you again, you were a doctor. I had always wanted you to become a doctor and see the way you deal with patients. ( Tae was crying).
Sometimes I think you did the right thing by leaving me. You have become so confident. You are so charming and happy. You don't need me anymore.
But right now, when I see you take care of me, I feel so happy and blessed.
Maybe in your mind, there is still some space for me. .....................................
Tae I feel regret. (Tae started crying more he covered his mouth and was crying hard) I should have protected you better. ( Tears slip from Jungkooks eyes) I should have known you better earlier. I... I should have learned to cherish you earlier. ( he spoke and slept)
Tae: what I have become now I put in lots of effort for that but sometimes (sniffs) I.. I am still afraid and cowardly, especially in front of you.
After a few minutes he looked at Jungkook he was sleeping.
Tae stood and faced Jungkook. He stared at him for some time and then slowly sat beside Jungkook facing him.
Tae slowly placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek. He softly caressed his cheek. He slowly moved towards Jungkook's lips and with his thumb he caressed his lower lip. He admired him for some time and then slowly leaned towards his ear.
Tae: Actually...... I still want to be your Jeon Taehyung. (he cried)
Tae was disturbed by the notification sound of Jungkooks phone. He picked up Jungkook's phone from the table.
It was a message.
Sia
Did you miss me? I'm downstairs.

Tae sadly chuckled. He placed back Jungkook's phone.

On the other hand
Sia entered the elevator. A genuine smile one her face. Finally, she was going to meet Jungkook.

With Tae
He slowly walks towards the door. Before opening the door he turned back and looked at Jungkook for the last time
Tae: Bye. Baby's appa.
And then walked out of the room.