Part 8

At night while having dinner.
Mr Jeon: Tae, are you feeling better now??
Tae:yes,dad.
Mr jeon: I went to your college today I requested them to let you take the admission next year.
Tae: Ok dad.
Mr jeon:so you can come to company from tomorrow.
Mrs jeon: why?
Mr jeon: Shouldn't he know about our company and bussiness too.
Grandma: yes let him know too. Kookie you will accompany him.
Jungkook :yes grandma.

Time skip in bedroom

Tae took his blanket and pillow and went towards the sofa to sleep.
Jk: Taehyung sleep on bed I will take the couch.
Tae: No need. I know yesterday you made me sleep on bed because of grandma's sudden appearance. You are not comfortable on sofa.
Jk: My child should feel comfortable. Sleep on bed.

With that jungkook went to balcony to talk with sia. Tae sighed and went towards bed to sleep.

Next day morning.
Tae was helping Mrs jeon in arranging some flowers in the flask.
Mrs kim: Tae bear!!( she said while entering in the living room)
Tae's face lighten up. he went towards his mom and pulled her into a tight hug.
Tae: mom, how are you?
Mrs kim: I should ask this to you. How are you?
Tae: I am fine. Where is dad?
Mrs kim: He is coming.
Mr kim entered in with a lot of gifts for Jeon family.
Tae went and hugged him. He shedded few tears too.

Time skip all were sitting in living room.

Mr jeon : There was no need for this gift Kim.
Mr kim: Actually I was very grateful to you all for taking good care of my bear. He is a bit shy he doesn't open up easily. But when I spoke to him on call he told me that he was very lucky to get married in this family.
Grandma: Instead we are lucky to have him. My kookie changed a lot since his arrival. Tae is the most purest person. He puts everything first before himself. He cares a lot for everyone present here.

Mr kim got up and went towards Jungkook and hugged him.
Mr kim: Tae told me, how you take care of him, I am very happy to hear that. I hope he too takes care of you.

Tae was very sad knowing that he was lieing to his parents.
Jungkook was shocked when he came to know about this. He didn't know what to say.
Sadness was clearly seen in Taehyung eyes by Mr and Mrs kim but thought there must be a small fight between the couple and shrugged it off.

Tae didn't go to office. Not only him but Jungkook also didn't go to office today.
All the ladies were busy in teasing the new wedded couple. At night after having dinner Kim family left.

In bedroom.
Tae was going to sleep on bed while jungkook was working on his laptop.
Jungkook wanted to talk to Tae but didn't know where to start from. He thought for somewhile and then decided to talk with him.

Jungkook: Taehyung, could we please have a talk?
Taehyung :yes jungkook.
Jungkook took out one file and gave it to Tae and jungkook spoke.

Jk: Listen Taehyung what grandma said was right, you are pure for this world. So once again I am giving you a chance to have a deal with me. Here is the contract . I will provide you the best house, Will help you to pursue best education, and you can demand a huge amount of money as you want.
Tae:why this again?
Jk: if I would have been in your place then I would have definitely asked for a huge amount of money. Now you are keeping my child too and after the birth of this child you will be left with nothing.
Tae: why??
Jk: come on, it's very simple. I can provide him best things . I can take better care of him.
Tae was shocked by jungkooks words.
Tae: you can't do this. This is my child too
Jk: But you can't afford him the best things. Take some time and then give me your answer. And about the custody Tae there is no use of fighting for the custody as I can provide him better education, things. I will get the custody anyway. Think carefully and make your decision.

With that he went to change his clothes. Jungkook didn't talk to him in an arrogant way but he tried to explain him what's good for their child.

Jungkook came after changing and slept on sofa. But Tae wasn't sleepy. He went to the balcony and cried a lot.

Tae's pov
Why this has to be with me? Weren't things worst and they turned into worse now. I can't keep my child with me. I thought even if I don't have husband I will have this kid with me. But that's too not possible.
Tae cried and cried after sometime he calmed down and thought carefully. Whatever jungkook said did make sense.

He thought that for the better future of child he should let Jungkook take the custody. He barely slept that night.

Next morning Tae woke up first he sat on bed and signed the papers.

He was about to keep the papers one the table beside sofa but Jungkook woke up.
Tae: Good morning.
Jk: morning.
Tae: I signed the papers.
Jungkook took the papers and checked what Tae demanded from him.
Jk: Why aren't you asking anything from me? Please I am really feeling guilty. It was not your fault. Demand something from me.
Tae: I don't need your house or anything Jungkook. I will work hard and come to meet my child in a dignified way.
Jk: Atleast you could ask some amount from me.
Tae : I am not selling my child. I am doing this for better future of my child.
Jk: no one will say that .
Tae: I know, but still.

With that Tae left to do his morning routine.

Later while going to office
Tae: Jungkook please stop car few meters before office.
Jk: why? Are you mad at me.
Tae : no.
Jk: ofcourse you are.
Tae: can't I be upset now? Don't I have that right.
JK : you do have.

Jungkook stopped the car. And Taehyung went out and started walking towards the building while jungkook drove off.

Pls tell me should I continue writing? Are you interested in this story? Plz comment