part 14

Next morning.
Tae woke up late. Jungkook had already went for office. He went downstairs.
Tae: mom
Mom: oh bear! Good morning.
Tae: good morning. Can I have sandwiches for breakfast.
Mom: yeah sure you freshen up until then I will make.

Time skip to evening.
Jungkook returned from office and went to Tae's room. He saw Tae was sitting in gallery reading some book. He went towards him.
Jk: tae
Tae: oh jungkook you came. Freshen up I will bring tea for you.
He was about to go but jungkook hold his hand and pulled him towards him.

Jk: you should rest not work.
Tae gulped and looked at jungkook. There was extreme closeness between them. Their breaths hitting each others face.
Jk: you like strawberry cake right. So I brought one for you.
Tae was lost in jungkook he just nodded not aware of what jungkook spoke. But suddenly reality hit him and he distanced himself from jungkook.
Tae: yes.
He was about to go but again jungkook hold his hand..
Jk: Tae I want to have a talk with you.
Tae got scared but nodded as response to jungkook. They sit on bed
Jk: I am sorry for what I did. Sia and me we have been dating for more than two years now. She was in my college there we met. But because of her hobby she went abroad. When grandma for the first time told me about our marriage I was scared because I always wanted her by my side. I had no guts to tell about sia to grandma. So I decided to keep quite.

Tae had a sad expression on his face. Tae thought maybe jungkook is explaining him that why he wants divorce.

Jk: When I met you I came to know you are very innocent. I didn't wanted to hurt you but I couldn't think myself next to you. But now I would like to give chance to you. From many days I was thinking about this. I am finally saying I don't want this divorce taehyung. I would love to live my life happily with you and our child.  I want to give our child all the love it deserves. I read your diary yesterday you had a very sweet wish of living with your husband and child happily I would like to fulfill your all wishes.

Tae smiled.
Jk: you would like to live with me right?
Tae nodded while smiling through tears.
Jk hugged him tightly.
Jk: let me tell you.  You are very innocent for this world. You are very kind and may be that kindness made me stay with you. I will protect you from now on. I will give all the happiness. From today onwards all your bad days are over and happier days begin.

Jk pulled out from hug and smashed his lips on Tae. Tae was shocked but nonetheless after some time he kissed back. They pulled out after few minutes.

Jk: I am sorry once again.
Tae: don't say that. I have no complaints.
Jk smiled.

At night.
All were having dinner.
Mrs kim: hey bear,  what you want tomorrow as a present?
Tae: why eomma?
T mom: tomorrow is 30 December.
T father: you remember honey when he was a kid he used to tell us in advance what to buy for him as a birthday present.

Mr and Mrs kim laughed.
Tae: I won't demand anything this time.
Mrs Kim : okay.

JK's pov.
It's his birthday tomorrow. I should definitely plan something nice for him.

Mr kim: jungkook?
Jk: yes dad.
Mr kim: eat your food it will cool down.
Jk nodded and started eating.

After dinner Tae and jungkook went for walk.

Jk: so, what would you like to have on your birthday?
Tae : umm...  Nothing.
Jk: I expected this. As you are not telling then let me bring a gift which I like.
Tae nodded.
Soon they reached a bakery.
Jungkook took taehyung to the bakery.
Tae: jungkook,  why here?
Jk: it's your birthday right so let's cut the cake. Anyways it's 11:15 now we will sit here in garden and cut the cake.
Tae was confused.
Jk: now tell which one to choose?
Tae nodded and started looking for the cake in shop.
Tae pointed at a strawberry and vanilla mixed flavour cake. Jungkook was happy Atleast today Tae told him his choice willingly.

Jungkook packed the cake and went to the garden. Jungkook noticed that Tae was having some issue so he asked
Jk: Tae are you tired?
Tae : no.
Jk: would you like to have something.
Taehyung cutely nodded.
Jk: tell me what will you have?
Tae: pizza and some fries.
Jk: okay.  Will you sit here or come with me.
Tae: I will sit here.
Jk nodded he got up kissed Tae's forehead and went to buy pizza.
Tae was very happy. His dream of having happy family with jungkook came true. Even though jungkook didn't tell him that he loves him but he was satisfied with the thought that he cared for him.
Soon jungkook came back with 3 different pizzas,  fries, chicken fries and some soft drinks.
Tae: why did you bring so much?
Jk: you didn't tell me what type pizza you would like to have and let me tell you drinking soft drinks in winter gives a different feeling so I bought soft drinks.  Now come eat.
Tae nodded.

Jk checked the time it was 11:45 .
Tae was busy eating. He looked at jungkook and saw that he wasn't having anything. Tae forward him a slice of pizza.
Tae: have some?
Jk: I bought them for you first you eat.
Tae: let's eat together.
Jk smiled and took a bite of slice.
Jk: I will eat.

Soon it was 12
Jk: now cut the cake.
Tae nodded his head and blowed the candles and cut the cake.
Jk: wish you the happiest birthday. May all your wishes come true.
Tae smiled. Jungkook kissed him passionately.

Tae fed cake to jungkook. Jungkook fed cake to tae. They both enjoyed their sweet little midnight date together.