Part 16

In the party.
Jungkook was busy greeting everyone and Tae was helping his mom to arrange everything on the dining table.
Mr Kim: Tae come cut the cake.

Tae stood near the table but his eyes searched for jungkook. Jungkook was standing a bit away from him admiring him. Tae looked at Jungkook and signed him to come to him . Jungkook went near him.
Soon Tae cut the cake. Tae took one piece and feed it to jungkook . Jungkook also fed cake to Tae . All the people around cheered for them.
Mrs Kim: Tae bear did you forget me?
Tae immediately fed cake to mr and mrs Kim.
One of his relative spoke, " Kim, Tae loves his husband more than you" others laughed .
Tae smiled and looked down. Jungkook was whipped for Taehyung.
Time skip
The relatives went home. Now Tae, Jungkook, mr and mrs Kim were cleaning everything.
Time skip at Tae's bedroom.
Tae changed his dress and came out wearing his pajamas. He saw Jungkook was working on laptop sitting on bed.
Tae hesitated to say this but after a long debet he spoke.
Tae: Jungkook you should sleep now it's very late.
Jk: Yes 10 minutes more .
Tae nodded and laid on bed .
After 20 minutes
Tae was still awake waiting for jungkook to sleep .
Tae: jungkook it's getting late.
Jk: 5 minutes.
Tae: it's not good for your health to stay awake till night plz sleep.
Jungkook couldn't deny it he kept his laptop side and came near Tae and laid down.
Jungkook kissed his forehead and took him in his embrace and hugged him tightly.
Jk: good night
Tae: good night
Jungkook kissed his head multiple times. Tae looked up at him and both stared at each other for few minutes Tae slightly moved upwards and kissed his forehead lovingly and moved back
Jungkook layed him down and hovered over him.
Taes pov
Always he kissed me first I should also kiss him after all I love him. So I kissed his forehead but then he hovered above my heart was beating so fast . He stared at me for some time and then pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was soft and a sweet one. But later on he started moving towards my chin and jaw. He was was kissing each and every inch of my jaw and chin. I was trying my best not to moan .And later on he moved towards my neck I got goosebumps . He was giving wet kisses everywhere he started biting on my neck . I tried my best but couldn't control anymore and moaned.
Tae: Mmgh...jungkookaah
Jungkook gave a dark purple hickey and backed away he looked at the hickey and kissed it lightly .
And looked at Taehyung his eyes were closed. Jungkook kissed his both eyes softly.Tae opened his eyes and saw jungkook staring at him . Jungkooks hot breath were hitting on Taes lips.
Jk smiled and layed beside him and pulled him closely towards him.
Jk: Did you enjoy today's party?
Tae: hmm
Jk: Tomorrow let's go for checkup .
Tae nodded.
Tae: you will also come ?
Jk: yes. From now onwards I will always accompany you. I am sorry I didn't do it before.
Tae : it's alright . Good night.
Jk: good night.

Next day morning
Jungkook was getting ready for office. Tae came to room.
Tae: jungkook breakfast is ready.
Jk: ah yes I am coming. Tae what time is your appointment?
Tae: 1:30
Jk: ok come to office we will go together then.
Tae : ok
And they went down for breakfast.

Time skip Tae went to the office.
He knocked on jungkooks cabin
Jk: come in.
Tae went in .
Jk: oh you are here should we go then.
Tae nodded his head.
Jk: wait first drink some water
Tae: no come let's go.
Jk: ok
In hospital
After taking the reports they went to meet the doctor
Dr: The baby is perfectly fine Mr Jeon.
A very genuine smile appeared on Taes face after hearing this.
Jk :ok
Dr: I am very disappointed by your behaviour Mr jeon . Don't you know you should accompany the mother while check up . It is very difficult going through pregnancy and the mother needs their partners support.
Jk: I am sorry .
Dr: Don't say to me say it to him.
Jk: I am sorry Tae.
Tae just nodded he didn't know what to say he was not liking the fact that the doctor was scolding jungkook .
After meeting the doctor they headed back to car.
Jungkook did  not speak anything .
Once they entered the car Tae spoke
Tae: I am sorry . I didn't know that doctor would talk to you in such way.
JK: there is nothing wrong in what he said is right . I am at fault . And moreover you don't apologise.
Jk: let's go for shopping
Tae: uh
Jk: let's go for shopping we didn't buy anything since wedding so
Tae : ok
They went to the mall.
Tae was looking around for dresses.
He was very confused which to pick . Jungkook noticed it and spoke
Jk: what's the problem ?
Tae : I don't know which one to choose.
Jk: try the one you like and choose later on .
Tae agreed and went to the changing section he tried all the dresses and showed to jungkook .
Till then jungkook choose few dresses for taehyung and asked him to try them too.
After trying all the dresses he came out .
Jk: you want look for more dresses
Tae : no .
The lady attender came to them and asked which dresses are they buying
Jk: all of them.
Tae: no It's too much
Jk: No we will buy all of them come
With that he took Tae with him
Later they went to footwear section to buy shoes for Tae
Jk: is it comfortable to walk
Tae : yes
Jk: ok
They were walking around the mall when Tae saw Kids section he asked jungkook to take him there
Jk saw a toy car he took Tae towards it
Jk: See we will buy this for our child okay  he will look so cool while playing it

Tae: no It's too much Jk: No we will buy all of them come With that he took Tae with him Later they went to footwear section to buy shoes for Tae Jk: is it comfortable to walkTae : yes Jk: ok They were walking around the mall when Tae saw Kids sec...

And see here clothes let's select them for the baby
Tae : there is still time for the baby to come.
Jk: If it's boy we will buy the blue colour penguin and if it's girl Pink colour will be okay

Tae was happy seeing Jungkook all excited for the baby.
Tae: okay.
Jungkook checked few more thing and then finally headed out to restaurant for lunch.