Part 42

Next day
Tae woke up with Jungkook almost over him. Jungkook's face was buried in Tae's chest. When Tae noticed where Jungkook's face was he became shy.
Tae tried to lift Jungkook's body but nothing happened. Tae looked at the time it was almost 7:30 am.
Tae: Kookie.. get up
He shook him but Jungkook did not respond to it.
Tae: Kookie. Jungkook-ah get up. It's almost 7:30 get up.
Still no movement from Jungkook.
Tae shook him more and after a few minutes, Jungkook opened his eyes.
He looked at Tae.
Jk: Good morning. (Smiles)
Tae: good morning. Slept well?
Jk: best sleep ever.
Tae chuckles.
Jk: the pillow was too soft.
Tae did not understand for a few minutes but when he got the meaning he looked at Jungkook who was smirking at him.
Tae:(hit him on his back) Shameless.
Jungkook laughs. After sometime
Tae: we should get ready it's late.
Jk: no.
Tae: why?
Jk: let's sleep some more.
Tae: I don't think you are sleepy. Get up.
Jk: I need something in return.
Tae: what do you want?
JK: maybe a kiss. (nuzzling into Tae's neck)
Tae:(chuckles) Get up.
Jk: a morning kiss. (he said leaning in)
Tae: (covers his mouth) Morning breath.
Jk: who cares
With that, he pins Tae's hand above his head. And kisses him. Until Tae is out of breath and pats Jungkook's chest. They pulled away.
After sometime.
Tae: get up now.
Jungkook gets up and sits with his body resting on the headboard. He pulled Tae in his embrace.
Jk: I don't wanna let you go.
Tae chuckles.
JK: Well you know yesterday night we weren't supposed to sleep. We should have been active but anyway, let's not sleep today.
Tae:(shy) From where do you bring up these things out of the blue?
Jk: I'm serious.
Jk: When should we go for our vacation? When are you free?
Tae: I am going to attend 2 surgeries this week after that I don't think I am busy.
Jk: ok.
Tae: what about you?
Jk: I have a meeting with the new collaborating company if dad handles it then we can go next week.
Tae: ok

Time skip
At 9:00 all were on the dining table. Jungkook and Mr Jeon are ready for office. Tae is ready to go to the hospital.
Grandma: Why are you two going to work?
Jk: Grandma, what will we do at home?
Grandma: I am not asking you to stay at home. Go for a honeymoon.
This time not only Tae but Jungkook also blushed. Both not daring to look up.
Grandma:aayy. Look at these two blushing. Jungkook-ah what's wrong?
Mrs Jeon: I am first time seeing him like this. (Chuckles)
Jk: Mom. Stop.
Mr Jeon: but Jungkook you should go on a vacation though.
Jk: yes dad. Tae is free next week. But we also have a meeting with the company so I was thinking of going after that.
Mr Jeon: ok. But I can handle it.
Tae: Dad,(he spoke with hesitation) I think.. we. We should go after the meeting. Let Jungkook be there with you for the meeting. There is too much stress so I think you shouldn't face it alone.
Everyone was smiling at Tae.
Mr Jeon: fine. (He pats Tae's head)
Mrs Jeon: where are you planning to go?
Jk: it's not decided yet.
Mrs Jeon: okay.
Mr Jeon: we went to Jeju island, didn't we?
Now it was Mrs Jeon who was a blushing mess.
Mrs Jeon: what are you saying? Keep quiet.
Everyone laughs.

After breakfast, Taekook went back to their room to collect their bags. Tae was setting his hair when Jungkook back hugged him nuzzling his face on Tae's neck. He lightly kissed his neck.
Tae moaned. Jungkook started peppering light feather kisses on his neck.
Tae: Jungkook-ah.....(he moaned)
Both were completely engrossed but were disturbed when the comb from Tae's hand fell.
Jungkook looked at Tae through the mirror. His eyes are teary. Jungkook flipped Tae and kissed him. Both were passionately kissing each other. Backed away after a few minutes, panting heavily. Foreheads against each other.
Jk: I... I think. We should leave. (Panting heavily) I won't be able to control myself.
Tae had his eyes closed.  They stood in that position for some time and later got ready and went for their work.

Jungkook dropped Tae at the hospital and went to his company.
Tae entered his cabin and was surprised to see Jimin. He went and hugged Jimin.
Tae: how come you are here?
Jm: wanted to meet you.
Tae: come sit.
Jm: I was doubting if you would be coming to the hospital today, but I think Jungkook was soft on you.
Tae: chimmy, shut up.
Jm:(laughs) So tell me how was it?
Tae: shameless. Be quiet.
Jm: so all good?
Tae: yeah,
Jm: What about honeymoon?
Tae: maybe next week we will be going.
Jm: Ok.
Their conversation was interrupted when Tae got a call. It was his mum's call.
Tae received the call.

Time skip.
Tae had informed at home to bring Mr Jeon's, Jungkook's and his lunch at the hospital. Every time it was Jungkook who would surprise him so this time he thought to surprise Jungkook.
Tae and Jimin went to the company.
Jungkook was in his cabin. Tae went to Jungkook while Jimin went to Yoongi.
Tae knocked on the door. He heard Jungkook asking him to come in.
Jungkook was engrossed in his work.
Tae entered inside and closed the door. He placed the lunch on the table.
Jk: what is it?
But he got no reply. He looked up to see Taehyung. But instead of going to Taehyung, he closed his eyes for a few seconds and again slowly opened his eyes.
Tae: what's wrong?
Jungkook got up and went to Taehyung. And hugged him.
Tae chuckles.
Jk: I thought I was seeing things.
He backed away and kissed him.
After something they pull back.
Jk: I was about to come to the hospital.
Tae: I thought of surprising you.
Jungkook chuckles
Jk: I fucking loved the surprise.
Tae giggles.
Tae: hungry?
Jk: (eyeing Tae's lips) so much.
Tae: I am talking about food.
Jk: so am I? (eyes still on lips)
Tae: stop. (he places his hand on Jungkook's eyes)
Tae: let's go.
Jk: where?
Tae: to Appa. You know chimmy also came with me, he went to Yoongi.
Jk: ok.
Tae: where is dad?
JK: in his office. Let's go.
They both went to the mr Jeon's office.
Time skip after lunch.
Tae was now going back to hospital.
All 4 of them Jungkook, yoongi, jimin and Taehyung were going to the entrance where the car was waiting.
They reached the car.
With Yoonmin
Jm: when will you return home?
Yg: by 7.
Jm: ok. I was thinking of going to watch a movie today but no worries we will do that at home.
Yg: ok. Should I bring something?
Jm: yes. I will tell you on call.
Jimin hugged Yoongi.
Jm: bye.
Yg: bye
Jimin sat in the car.
Jungkook was holding Tae's hand. Tae looked at him and smiled.
Tae: don't overwork.
Jk: yes.
Tae: bye.
Jungkook kissed his hand. He opened the car door for Taehyung. Taehyung sat in.
And they left.
Jungkook placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.
Jk: the best thing I've ever done in life is to marry Tae. (smiling foolishly) you know it is actually because of you this could take place so I do owe you.
And so I have decided that after I return from my vacation you will be free of work for 1 week.
Yg: means?
Jk: you are always nagging you don't get enough time so I give holiday for 1 week once I come back.
Yg: really?
Jk: yes. But you have to handle everything in my absence then only I'll approve your holidays.
Yg: see you always do this. Fine. Let's see.

Hello! Here's another chapter.