Part-37

Jin went to meet Sia. He took the contact number from Jimin.
Now Jin and Sia are in a cafe.
Sia: Hello..?
Jin: I know you are confused as to why I called you here, I am here to talk about the past.
Sia: what do you mean?
Jin: I mean Taehyung divorced Jungkook yet Jungkook did not get married to you. I mean before five years weren't you two dying to throw Taehyung out of your lives so that you could get married? Unfortunately, that took place but still, you are not married why is it?
Sia: it's our decision. He wants to take things slow.
Jin: No nonsense Sia. I want the truth. Well in case you think I am not aware of the reality of your and Jungkook's relationship then let me tell you that I know how you are trying to throw yourself at Jungkook. How he is telling you to move on and he loves Tae but you are a leech who is not leaving him. (he gave a sarcastic smile) am I wrong?
Sia: what do you want?
Jin: truth
Sia: what truth?
Jin: of the contract.
Sia was tensed
Sia: what contract?
Jin: well there's something wrong with the contract. The way Jungkook wanted to make the changes in the contract and it was not that way. Isn't it surprising? Well, Jungkook isn't aware of the contract Tae received but believe me, once he comes to know about it won't be good for you.
Sia: I don't know what you are talking about.
Jin: Fine. If that's what you want. If you want to cause trouble for yourself go on. Anyway, I got the original contract pdf. I will forward it to Tae. And about Jungkook I'll tell him the blunder in contract.
Sia: listen to me(she said sternly) just because you did not get Tae you want to stop me from being with Jungkook.
Jin: ha ha how foolish you are? You dumb girl. I have nothing to lose now. But about you?? hahaha
Jin: see no matter what happens I'll bring the truth in front of everyone. It's better you confess or it will be very bad if someone tells the truth about you to Jungkook.
Sia: why do you want that to happen? I love jungkook why are you doing this?
Jin: you are being selfish. Because of you two people who love each other are separated. Both of them are still recovering from something precious they lost. What you are doing is not right? Don't you feel pity by looking at Jungkook? Five years back when you knew he was in love with Tae then why did you plot this trap for them? Why did you change it?
Sia: HOW CAN HE LEAVE ME? I have been with him for many years. We were happy but out of nowhere, this Tae came in between us. And everything changed. Why would he change? He was committed to me, right? Then how did his heart flip?
Jin: I know that is wrong but he told you right? He was honest with you. He hid nothing from you. But you are not honest. See it won't be difficult for me to get the documents that were sent to Tae and once this comes to me mark my words I won't leave you.
With that, he got up and left.

In Kim's house
Tae and his parents were in their living area talking.
Tae: eomma..
Mrs. Kim: yes?
Tae: I want to go on a vacation. All three of us.
Mr Kim: sure bear why not? Tell me where?
Tae: how about Jeju island?
Mrs Kim: okay let's go.
Tae: day after tomorrow??
Mr Kim: fine

At night
Tae was in his bedroom he wasn't asleep yet. Mrs Kim after completing her kitchen work came out and saw Tae's bedroom lights were on. She went in.
Mrs Kim: Tae.
Tae was sitting on his bed.
Tae: yes eomma.
Mrs Kim: you didn't sleep yet?
Tae: Can't sleep?
Mrs Kim sat beside Tae. He immediately placed his head on Mrs Kim's lap.
Tae: Eomma, I wanted to ask something. I mean there is this thing that has been going on in my mind.
Mrs Kim: tell me bear.
Tae: I was thinking of meeting Jungkooks grandma and his parents. I mean they did not do anything wrong. I did not talk to them once after the accident. Shouldn't I talk with them?
Mrs Kim: well, if you feel like you should then. They came to meet me after the accident they were really sad after learning the reality. They were guilty as they could not take care of you. That guilt is the reason they never tried to initiate a conversation with you or to contact you.
Tae: hmm. They all are very nice. All of them took care of me. Tomorrow I will go to meet them.

Next day.
Tae was outside the mansion waiting for Jungkook to leave so that he could meet others. Once jungkook left he immediately went in.

He went inside and saw Grandma sitting in the garden. Tae went towards her.
Tae: Grandma...
Grandma looked behind and she couldn't believe her eyes. She took few minutes and then opened her arms for Tae. Tae hugged her.
Grandma: Tae...
Tae:(sniffing) Grandma I... I
Grandma pulled back from the hug.
Grandma: shushshsh.. stop crying come let's go inside.
They went inside. Grandma called Mrs Jeon. Along with her Mr Jeon also came. They hugged Tae and settled on the sofa.
Mr Jeon: How are you?
Tae: I'm good. How are you all?
Grandma: we are good.
After a few minutes, Tae spoke.
Tae: I'm sorry.
They all looked at each other.
Tae: I'm sorry. I have not met you all before. I did not have the courage to come here.
Mrs Jeon: stop crying Tae. We understand.
They spoke for some time.
Tae: Grandma, is the baby's room still there?
Grandma: of course. Jungkook is still decorating the room. All the things that were there before are still there and maybe a few new things too.
Tae held her hands.
Tae: can I see the room, please?
Grandma: sure. Go spend some time there.

And with heavy steps, Tae starts walking towards the room.

Here's another part. Hope you enjoy....