part 6

Next morning
Jungkook first woke up.
JK's pov.
I woke up and I found myself naked. Looked around and saw Taehyung was lying on the bed. I got worried did something happen I tried to remember and my eyes got shot open when I remembered what happened .
I tried waking him up.
JK : Taehyung (I shook him a bit) Taehyung.
He moved a bit. I shook him a more and he got up.

Tae's pov.
I woke up thinking that I was just dreaming about it when I looked around I realised it was not a dream.

JK : Taehyung wake up.
Tae: ......( teary eyes got up and sat down).
Jk: Taehyung say something
Tae starts crying
Jk : Look I am really sorry.
Tae didn't say anything
Jk: I was drunk last night. I was not in my senses I would have never done that.

Tae just got up and went to bathroom. He was struggling but somehow succeeded in reaching the bathroom. Once he entered in he sat down and cried a lot.
Tae's pov
Why did this happen to me? What have I done to deserve this? All the questions were making him feel pity for himself.

On the other side JK could hear his cry. Jungkook was scared of what will happen next?

After 1 hour Tae came out of bathroom.

Jungkook didn't say anything he went to bathroom to get ready. After getting ready he came towards Tae.

Jk: Taehyung I am really sorry.
Tae: Your sorry won't change anything.
Jk: Trust me I wasn't in my senses.
Tae didn't say anything.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door.
JK : who is it?
Maid: Sir , Mrs jeon is calling you for breakfast.
Jk: yes we are coming.
Maid left

Jk: Taehyung listen to me let's forget everything about yesterday night okay. I am really sorry for that.
Tae :Hmm
Jk: come let's go for breakfast
Tae nodded and they went to have their breakfast.

Time skip
After 1 week ,
Tae became silent around jungkook. Jungkook knew that it will be hard for Tae to forgive him so he also gave Taehyung his space.

One day Tae was sitting in the living room with mrs jeon.
Mrs jeon: it's already 5pm grandma isn't up till now.
Tae : let me check on her.
Tae was about to go to her room when he felt everything around him spinning and he collapsed on the floor.
Mrs jeon : Tae!!!
That was the last thing heard by Tae.

Time skip after 2 hours.
Tae was still sleeping in his and jungkooks room. Everyone was waiting for Tae to open his eyes. And Tae started to wake up he opened his eyes and sees everyone is present there.

Mrs jeon: How are you feeling Tae?
Tae: I am fine mom. Why are you all here?
Mrs jeon: you fainted down stairs.
Tae: I was feeling weak.
Mrs jeon: There's a good news for you Tae.
Tae: what is it? he asked smiling
Mrs jeon : you are pregnant.
Tae was shocked by what he heard. He looked at grandma with questioning eyes and she also nodded.
Then his eyes started to search for Jungkook. He saw him standing little far away.

Mr jeon: Thank you so much Tae.
Grandma :I think we should leave now let the couple spend their time now.

With that they all went down.

Tae looked at Jungkook but couldn't say anything.

JK was speechless. Many things were going through in his mind. What will Sia think of him? He just had one thing in his head and that is Sia. He went to the balcony to get some fresh air.

Tae followed him and stood next to him.

Tae: Jungkook do you want this child?
Jk didn't say anything and went away.

Tae's pov
(He placed his hand on his stomach)
What should I do? I can't make things more difficult for him. He wants to settle with someone else if I give birth to this child I will make a mess of his life.
Tae stood there for sometime and went inside.

Next day.
As usual Jungkook went for his office. Tae decided to get it aborted by giving some health issue excuse.
He messaged Jungkook that he is going to abort the child.

Tae went to the hospital saying that he is going for regular check up.

In hospital
Tae :good morning
Dr : morning.
Tae: I am here for check up
Dr : ok, which month?
Tae:I came to know yesterday about it.
Dr:oh OK.
Tae: I wanted an abortion.
Dr:why?
Tae kept silent.
Dr: Where is the father of the child?
Tae:He won't come.
Dr: First let's do the check up then you tell me your final decision.

Tae went for check up
Tae saw his child on screen he was happy to see grain sized child but very sad because he was going to end the child's life soon.