part 7

With jk
As soon as jungkook got the message of Tae aborting the child he rushed home to stop him. He was sure that due to his yesterday's response to Tae he was taking such a big step. But Jungkook didn't wanted that he was really sad about thinking of such twist in his life.
As soon as he went home he rushed to his bedroom but didn't find he asked his mom where Tae went. She told him and Jungkook immediately went to the hospital.

Jungkook enquired at the reception. He got to know that Tae was in sonography room. He immediately went towards the room. When he entered in he saw his small grain sized child on the screen. Tae was not aware of Jungkook's presence as he was busy admiring his child.
And the doctor once again asked Taehyung.

Dr: taehyung, are you sure about the abortion.
Before Tae replied Jungkook spoke.
Jk: No!
Dr: who are you?
Jk: I am the father of this child. And I am not ready to abort it.

Dr looked at The but he couldn't say anything.
Dr: You both discuss and tell us about your final decision.

And the doctor left
Tae: Jungkook, what are you doing here?
Jk: Don't abort the child Tae. I will raise him. I will take responsibility of him.
Tae: You want this child?
JK : of course I want. Please don't abort it.
Tae smiled in tears and said, "Thank you so much".

After that the spoke with the doctor and returned back home.

Tike skip at night while having dinner

Mrs jeon: Tae, now you have to take care of yourself. You should just rest.
Mr jeon: Tae, you don't have to attend the college.
Tae: means?
Mr jeon: now you are carrying a life inside you. You don't have to go to the college. You can join next year again.

Tae was a bit upset but he understood that whatever his dad was saying is true. He nodded in reply.

Grandma: Tae, I ordered some medicines for you. Take them okay.
Tae: yes grandma.

Time skip after dinner
In taekook bedroom

Tae was sleeping on the couch whereas Jungkook was having a facetime with Sia.

Sia: Are you fine Kook? You look tensed.
Jk:Ahh no nothing serious it's just about the company. Tell me about you, is your practice going well?
Sia : Yeah, it is.
Jk: Do your best. Your number one fan will be coming to watch your performance.
Sia : I want to meet you soon. Can't you before the performance.
Jk:I wish I could. But right now I have to take care of something very important.
Sia: okay. Bye. I have some work. Take care.
Jk: bye.

He went into the room and looked at Tae he sighed.

He was about to start his office work but he hears a knock on the door.

Grandma: Kookie, are you still awake?
Jk: yes grandma! Coming.
JK ran towards Tae and made him sleep on bed.
Grandma:Kookie ,open the door.
Jk:yes grandma

JK opened the door and grandma entered in room.
Grandma: kookie, where is Tae? (looks towards the bed) oh! He is sleeping. Here take these medicines I bought for him. Make sure he takes it.
JK : yes grandma.
Grandma: Good night. Sleep well.
JK : Good night.

Jungkook went towards table and did his office work, sometimes he checked on Tae if he had fallen asleep . After sometime he went towards the bed to sleep but he saw Tae already sleeping so he decided to sleep on the couch.

Next morning.
Tae woke up first and saw around. He was confused because he remembered that last night on couch he looked towards couch and saw Jungkook sleeping on couch he smiled he thought Jungkook made him sleep on bed.

Time skip
Tae took bath and came out and saw that jungkook was already awake. He wished him good morning. Jungkook was a bit surprised because Tae never spoke to him unless he asked him anything but he wished back though.

Tae went downstairs to help his Eomma and jungkook went to prepare for office.

Time skip
At bedroom
Tae was happy to see change in Jungkook. He really didn't have any hopes from this relationship but somewhere in his heart he was having a different feeling for Jungkook from the start. And how could he forget the moment when today morning while jungkook was getting ready for office Tae came in bedroom to call him for having breakfast.

Tae informed him and was about to go when jungkook called him

Jungkook : Tae
Tae: yes jungkook.
Jk: Yesterday night grandma gave me the medicines she wanted to give it to you but you were sleeping that time.
(Tae takes the medicines from him)
Jungkook : these are some tonics you have to take anyone from them once a week. (there were small many tonic bottles).
Tae: thank you.
Jk:No need. Take care of yourself okay.
Tae: Yes I will. Come downstairs now.

Back to Tae
Jungkook should I keep some hopes from you. I am really confused right now. I know I have to leave you some day. I even know I am nothing for you. You love someone else. Then still why do I have these weird feelings for you. I don't know what will happen in future. (he places his hand on his tummy). Welcome to the world baby. Always remember I love you a lot. Don't worry mom is strong okay I will fulfill all the wishes. Just have faith in me. (Tae was overwhelmed by the various feelings) .