Part 25

Time skip
In Jeon enterprises
Yg: The new branch we opened its sales have been risen by 10%. That's it.
Yg: Jungkook.
But Jungkook was just looking out of the window.
Yg: Jungkook.
But Jungkook didn't reply.
Yoongi showed him picture of Tae on his phone and Jungkook immediately looked at Yoongi.
Yg: Look at you. I knew it. If you want to ask about him, I can tell you that I've been monitoring my boyfriend's every move recently. I can only say that I have got nothing. I think Tae is trying hard to prevent you from finding him. He did not even tell his best friend where he is.
Jungkook sadly looked down.
Yg: you can ask his neighbours if they know where he went. Maybe someone will spill the beans.
Jk: I asked Namjoon and Hobi to ask people around if they know about him but they aren't keeping any secret. Even his cousin, who is a big mouth doesn't have any answers. And everytime when someone asks my mother in law about him she just flares out.
Yg: No way. Bear is serious this time.

Time skip at night
Jungkook was sitting in the child's room looking at the wedding ring of Tae.
He took out the diary.
(He writes his messages to his child in diary )
He wrote.
Its been 3 months and 9 days after loosing you. Baby because of you dad came to know what happiness is. I hope mommy bear is also living a happy life too. Tomorrow I'm going to visit your grandma hope she tells me where mommy is. Wish me best of luck baby. I love you and your mom.

Next day he went to Kim's house.
He made sure Mr Kim left the house and then he knocked the door of house.
Mrs Kim opened the door. Jungkook smiled but Mrs Kim shut the door close  on his face.
He went towards the window and knocked on it with a cute smile but Mrs Kim pulled the curtains and covered the window.
Jungkook's smile fell he stood there for few minutes and then slid the divorce paper from the space below the door and left.

Mrs Kim immediately took it and opened it but he did not sign the divorce papers.

Sia was also not doing good. Everyday she used to bring lunch for Jungkook with a smile on her face. But Jungkook did not even speak a word with her. She used to go back disappointed.

With Tae
He tried his best but sometimes he used to get get disturbed but Jin always helped.

Time skip
With Jungkook
He was again writing in the diary.
One year, eight months and seven days after loosing you. How are you doing in heaven? If you hadn't left you must have started to call me dad. Dad misses you. I also miss your mom.

He use to visit the Kim's house. He used to help Mr Kim in gardening sometimes. Though Mr kim never asked him to do it. He did not speak to Jungkook. Mrs Kim came and placed the divorce papers next to him and went away. Mr Kim kept looking at him. But Jungkook did not even touch them he cleaned his hands and left from there.

Jungkook again writing in diary.
Baby, 2 years, nine months and 13 days after loosing you. If you were here you must have learned to draw with crayons. I hope everything goes well with you and mommy.

Sia still used to bring lunch for Jungkook putting up a fake smile but never got any response from him.

After many days Jungkook finally signed the divorce papers. He went to Kim's house. When Mrs Kim saw him she went inside the house and closed the door. Jungkook again slid the papers from the door and went away.

Time skip.
Today all the members of Jeon family were having dinner together.
Mrs Jeon: After many years we are having a family dinner.(she said smiling)
Mrs Jeon: mom I made your favourite dish today.
Grandma: Oh wow!
Jungkook also came. He called a maid and said
Jk: arrange one more plate.
Grandma: Why kookie?
Jk: my friend in coming today.
Grandma: ok.
The maid arranged the plate.
After few minutes Sia walked in.
Sia: Jungkook.
Jk: oh you are here. Come.
Sia : Good afternoon grandma, uncle and aunty.
But no one replied to her.
Grandma: sit
Mrs Jeon: Kookie your favourite dishes are made. Eat your food properly.(she turned towards grandma) mom I suddenly lost the appetite. Enjoy your meal.
And she left from there. Mr Jeon also left from there.
Grandma: Kookie you should've told us earlier that Sia would be here for dinner. They would've prepared more dishes. I'll eat some fruits. Enjoy your meal.
And she left.

Sia had tears in her eyes.
Sia: it's been 5 years they are still unwilling to accept me. They don't even want to have dinner with me.
Jk: Don't think too much. Eat.
Sia:(smiles) Jungkook having dinner with you still makes me happy. What should we eat first?
Sia was hurt. She just pretended to be happy in front of Jungkook. She unwillingly started eating food.

With Tae.
He had completed his graduation. He was now a doctor. He worked in the same hospital where Jin worked.

They just completed their shift. They were just talking on way back to apartment.
Jin: Had hectic day?
Tae: no.
Jin: So how do you feel? Finally you are a doctor?
Tae: (smiles) it feels very good. Honestly I don't even know how first few years passed by. Those years were very difficult. But now I have become a new person.
Jin: it's good. Well.. let's go out for dinner.
Tae: okay.

In restaurant.
Jin: Tae, I wanted to say something to you.
Tae: yes.
Jin: When I hear some good music, I hope you can listen to it. When I read a good article I want to ask you what you think of it. Not the real you, but the one deep in your heart. I don't want to bother you so I've been hiding my feelings for you deep in my heart. For the past 5 years, I've been mistaken as your boyfriend. I'd be happy all day.

Tae looked up at him.
Tae: why have you never said such words to me?
Jin: because it's great to like someone with your heart. You are there, so every effort I make and every wish I have are more meaningful.
Tae smiled.
Tae: Hyung, thank you very much. Without you and your help, I couldn't have been living as Dr. Kim
Jin nodded his head.
Tae: it's great to have to someone who keeps me company and cares for me quietly. Uhh..But I'm really not
Jin: Tae,don't misunderstand. I said those words not to give pressure to you or let you make any decision. I don't want to hide some words in my heart. From today onwards, I won't suppress my feelings for you or keep my social distance. Tae, get ready for my chasing.( he said with a smile)