Part 23

Yoongi took Jungkook to his apartment. Jungkook fell asleep in the car while. Yoongi took him to his apartment and made him comfortably sleep in his guest room.

Next day.
Jungkook got up and found that he was in other place. That's when the door opened and yoongi entered in.
Yg: good morning. I have prepared warm tea. Freshen up.

Jungkook didn't move.
Yg: hey get up.
Went to him.
Yg: Jungkook !
Jk: suga did you come to know about Tae. Ask jimin
Yg : yes I will ask.

Time skip
In New York, it's been 2 days since jin and Tae have left Korea. Jin was taking him out to explore the new place also Tae was finding a job for him.
Tae was going to study his medicine's here.For jin it was easy to get a job. Tae started working in cafe.

In korea.
Jk: Are you going to ask jimin or not??
Yg: yah! I am telling you he doesn't know. He himself is worried about him.
Jk: what if he is also lying?
Yg; my boyfriend can't lie!
Jungkook frowned.
Jk: what??
Yg:what ? (Asked casually but was nervous)
Jk: what did you say? Boyfriend??
Yg: me? Of course not you are hearing things. Haha
Jk: yoongi.
Yg: ah okay yes I am dating him.
Jk: why didn't you tell me?
Yg: oh I didn't tell anyone yet.
Jk: anyways ask him where is Tae???
Yg: Jungkook I am seriously telling you he doesn't know. In fact I checked his phone too to see if he was in contact with Tae or not but he is not.
Jk: fuck! Then where did he go?

A knock was heard on his door and Sia walked in. (Smiling)
Sia: your lunch.
Jk: ah yes.
Yg: I will take my leave now.

With Yoonmin
Yg: Jiminah(cutely)
Jm: what ?
Yg: you really don't know where Tae is?
Jm:(done expression) I told you I don't know where he is. how many times are you going to ask me??
Yg: I.. actually jungkook was asking
Jm: I don't know where he is okay?
He left from there

In New York
Jin and Taehyung were in a cafe.
Jin: So how is the job?
Tae: it's good!
Jin: Your college will start next week.
Tae: hmm.(looking somewhere else)
Next to their table there was a lady sitting with a 1 year old child. Jin noticed that Tae was looking at the baby.
Jin: Go play with him.
Tae: huh?
Jin: (to the lady) Hello!
Lady: Hello!
Jin: Your child is very cute.
The lady smiled.
Jin :Tae see
Tae bent down to the child and started playing with the child. He took the child in his hands and his tears couldn't stop. He was happy playing with the child but also crying.
Tae: Can I please take his photograph?
Lady: Sure!
Tae took his phone and clicked the child's photograph.
Tae: what is his name?
Lady: Nile.
Tae started playing with the kid again. Jin was observing him.

After sometime they left the cafe.

A week passed. Now Tae was going to the college. He had a very busy schedule. He used attend college, after college he used to work in cafe then go to his rented apartment study there and then go to bed. Jin helped him a lot in studies. Both of them had their dinner together. Both stayed in different apartments.

At night
Tae was sitting in balcony looking at the sky.
Tae's pov
Baby, how are you? Are you doing well? Mumma is am sorry.(tears rolled down his eyes) I should have been careful. I should have not trusted him. Do you hate mumma? Mumma is really very sorry. I should have protected you well. Mumma will always love you. Hope you will forgive me too.
And he started crying his heart out .
Tae: I shouldn't have trusted him. It's all my fault that I lost my child. He...he is a liar.

With Jungkook
He was in his baby's room.
He was sitting near the crib.
Jk: Baby, I am sorry. Forgive me. Tell you mumma to come back to me. You and your mumma both left me what am I left with? Tell him to come back to me. I know I am at fault but I will make it up. You mumma listens to you right.
So tell him Dada is waiting for him. He is missing you so much. You are my good child right tell him then.
Dada loves you a lot baby.

And he slept in that room.

Months passed.
Both Jungkook and Taehyung are trying to move on but was difficult for both of them. Jin had developed feelings for Tae but did not confess it. He knows Tae needs time to heal.

Sia is still waiting for Jungkook to love her back. She is in a hope that one day that Jungkook will return back to her.

Jungkook is planning to go to Kim's house this week. He hasn't visited there since Tae left. His last hope is his parents who can tell him where Tae went.

I have my exams so I was not able to update. Hope you Enjoy this part.