Part 18

Finally the day arrived when Sia came back to Korea but Jungkook didn't go to receive her from airport . Sia was upset because it was for the first time jungkook didn't go to receive her from airport in fact he would spend the entire day with her.

Sia pov
What  photos I got from Teresa isn't true right. Jungkook won't get married to someone .
Flashback ....
In month of December. Sia was as usual preparing for her practice when she got a message from her friend Teresa . It had photo of taekook jungkook kissing taehyungs forehead.
She immediately contacted her friend and asked her about the picture.

Sia: what have you send to me?
Teresa : Sia I guess jungkook is married to that boy.
Sia: what are you saying?
Teresa: One of my friend had this picture I don't know anything about the other boy .
Sia: this isn't true it may be a misunderstanding.
Teresa: it can be I said I guess that he is married. Anyways talk to you later . Bye

Sia's pov
What is going on jungkook? You love me right. I hope so this photo is not real.
Days passed and jungkook didn't contact to sia . It was sia who always called or texted him he never initiated it.

So after thinking a lot she came back to Korea to find out the truth.

Sia's pov
Sia he loves you don't think negative  let me meet him first.

She went to apartment got fresher and immediately went to Jungkooks office to meet him.

In the office.
Jungkook called Taehyung.
Tae: hello..
Jk: where are you?
Tae: I am coming wait for 2 minutes I am outside of the building now.
Jk: oh I am at the entrance only come soon.

With that they hanged up Tae entered the company he was about to go to jungkook when Sia  runs and hugs jungkook.
Tae was shocked and immediately back faced them. He couldn't bare his husband hugging someone else.
Jungkook was also shocked he never expected Sia to come to office. Jungkook wanted to call Taehyung but he left that place.Yoongi who watched all this ran behind Taehyung.

Taes pov
I used to think the fact that I have spent so many days with jungkook will give me confidence to tell Sia everything when she is back but now, why do I still want to become invisible?Why do I still want to flee?

Yg: Taehyung!
Tae stopped and turn towards him.
Yg: are you alright? Actually I saw what happened there. To be honest they've been together for so long. Even if jungkook decides to leave her, he needs some time to explain,right? He needs time to think of a way to make it least hurtful for Sia . But you can be sure about one thing I know him well once the decision is made he will stick to it. So don't be upset I mean it.
Tae: I understand what you said but all my faith collapsed the moment I saw Sia run into jungkooks arms. I was so naive. Things are complicated when it comes to relationships
Yg: that's right . Things are complicated but it has to be cleared up. Judged by the current situation you might want to believe him.
Tae: Sia is my biggest concern. In the whole thing I am the worst person. I am hurting someone in the pursuit of my happiness . She is a nice girl but I am taking away her happiness .
Yg: Tae. You don't have to blame yourself. We all can see jungkook is more happier when he is with you. Do you think he would give up his happiness for Sia's sake? Isn't it unfair for him?
Tae nodded and left but the thoughts didn't left him.

With jungkook when Tae left
Jk: what are you doing here?
Sia: I came back let's get married.
Jk: Sia. .... I can't marry you.
He took sia to her house.

At Sia's house
Jungkook tells everything to Sia. Sia was crying hard .
Jk: I am sorry Sia.
Sia: give me second chance plz. I will be good wife better than Tae plzz I beg you. (While crying)
Jk: Sia you don't have to loose yourself.
Sia: you are everything to me.
She hugs jungkook tightly.
Sia: jungkook, without you stage means nothing to me.Glory and applause means both to me . All I want is you. You still have feelings for me right? You still like me right? Nothing has changed right? Jungkook am I right?

Jungkook backed off from hug and said

Jk: if everything can be changed then I hope I didn't choose to tolerate it evertime you disappointed me. I asked you may times that let's get married but because you didn't wanted to so I kept quite. That day too everything was arranged for trip I had planned a proposal for you there too but you didn't come instead you went to Paris without even informing me. Even if I tell my family about you,were you ready to marry me?you prioritise everything above me. Your happiness, your career everything came first and then what about me? we both are at fault .
Sia helds jungkook,s hands
Sia: plz don't....plz hear me out
Jk: Sia this is all my fault I didn't tell you because I thought I could handle it. In fact, I failed.we should stop hurting each other. I want to enjoy the freedom to love someone. I don't want to hurt you or Tae because of my hesitation . I am sorry Sia.

He said and and left Sia's hands and left the house. Sia crying all the time when jungkook left she just collapsed on floor crying.

With jungkook
Jungkook left the house and went to nearby park . He sat there thinking.
Jks pov
I am an asshole. I am betraying Sia if I choose to love Tae. In the whole thing someone is doomed to be hurt and the person who makes decision should be blamed.