part 10

Jungkook took taehyung to nearby restaurant to have dinner. Right now they were in the hotel.

Jungkook: why you didn't pick up my calls?
Tae told him the whole story of he feeling dizzy and going to the hospital.
Jungkook :You could have waited for me instead of going out of the mall.
Tae kept quiet looking down and fidgeting with fingers.

Soon the waiter came and serve them their plates. They had their dinner and went home.

At home.
Mrs jeon: Hey Tae,  you could have told that you wanted to spend some time with jungkook why giving the excuse of shopping?
Tae: mom it's
Tae was cut off by grandma.
Grandma: Don't tease my Tae.
Mrs jeon giggled.
Mrs jeon: now take rest. You must be tired.
Tae nodded and headed towards bedroom.
Jungkook was doing his office work while Tae  reading some books related to preganacy when his mobile rang. He smiled cause it was from his chimmy. He went to balcony

Tae: hey chimmy! How are you?
Jimin: yah!  How could you forget me this early.
Tae: sorry!
Jimin:lets meet tomorrow  I want to scold you really very bad. Moreover you didn't even tell me you are pregnant.  Weren't you supposed to tell me this by yourself I came to know this from aunty.
Tae: you went home?
Jimin: no.  I called her today she told me you are very happy with jungkook.  Anyways let's meet tomorrow.
Tae: chimmy I can't.  I go to office everyday with dad and jungkook.
Jimin: please stop this drama I am not going to listen to you. Tomorrow morning 11am at xxx cafe.  Okay!!
Tae: I will ask to jungkook and then tell to you ok.
Jimin:fine!I don't wanna hear no.
Tae: I will try. Ok bye.
Jimin : bye.

Tae came inside bedroom. Tae was very nervous he thought for sometime and called him.
Tae: Jungkook!
JK looked up
Tae: will it be okay if I don't come to company tomorrow?
Jk: why?
Tae: well I wanted to meet my best friend. (Tae licked his lips) please.
Jk: fine.
Tae: thank you 

Tae immediately called jimin and told him the plan was on.

Time skip next day.
Tae went to meet jimin. Jimin was waiting for him . Tae reached the cafe and entered in.

Jimin hugged him tightly.
Jimin: how are you?
Tae :I Am fine.
Jimin: come sit.
They gave their order and were waiting for it to arrive.
Jimin:Tae, you are really happy with Jungkook,  right?
Tears started to fall from Tae's eyes.
Jimin:tae what happened?
Tae opened up to jimin. Jimin was very angry.
Jimin: That stupid guy,  how can he do that? And moreover why did you agree to it? 
Tae:He is not happy with me. 
Jimin: you are an idiot. Why you always prefer others happiness then your,  huh?  Think of yourself sometimes.
Tae: chimmy please stop.
Jimin : does that girl know about this?
Tae: no. She will probably be here after the delivery.
Jimin: Tae,  think once again.
Tae: chimmy please. Everything is decided now. 

Time skip at night.
Tae was working on files which he was supposed to do today. While Jungkook was chatting with sia Tae wasn't aware of it.

Tae had a problem regarding the documents.  He looked up at Jungkook he was busy in phone. He thought of asking after sometime but he didnt understand anything related to that document. He looked up at jungkook but was really nervous to call him. Jungkook noticed that.

Jungkook: stop looking at me and speak.
Tae: I have a doubt regarding this document.
Jk: what? (JK got up and went towards him)

JK looked at the file.
Jk: you shouldn't be working on this file. I gave you by mistake.
Tae: ohk.
JK went and he also started doing office work.
After sometime Tae got tired and decided to sleep. Jungkook worked for  more time and then he also slept.

Timeskip after 1 month

Nothing has changed between them Tae goes to check up alone. He craves for his husbands care and love but he knows that's not possible.

In office.
Jungkook was working this when yoongi entered in.
Yoongi: jungkook, Mr jeon was asking you to take Bear with you for tomorrow's function.
Jk: what?
Yoongi: I mean to take Tae with you.
Jk:why?
Yoongi:how would I know?
( yoongi knows everything about them. Jungkook opened up about his relationship to no one except yoongi)
Jk: I won't take him. And what did you call him bear Why though?
Yoongi: Mr jeon told me that tell jungkook to take Bear with him.
Jungkook: how you know he is talking about him?
Yoongi: I know you are not interested in Tae Atleast you must have heard someone calling him Tae bear, haven't you? 
JK shook his head.
Yoongi: jungkook  don't treat him like he is no one to you.  He is carrying your child you should take care of him.  Do you even know how many problems he must be facing. He is innocent help him.
JK was silent.
Yoongi: leave it, so are you taking him?
Jk: do I have any option. Inform him.

Yoongi went to Tae's cabin but he was not there. He asked few employees and they told that he was in cafeteria.
Yoongi went there and saw that one boy was sitting and talking with him.
Yoongi went near them to hear what they were talking about.
??: Tae, let me tell you he is a nice guy?
Tae:chimmy , for god's sake stop thinking about that.
Jimin noticed yoongi standing behind tae and asked him.
Jimin: what??
Yoongi:ah nothing.  Tae tomorrow you have to attend a function with Jungkook..
Tae stood up.
Yoongi : please sit.  I just came to inform.  He smiled at jimin but jimin had a poker face so he looked at taehyung smiled at him and went away..
Jimin: who was he?
Tae: jungkook's secretary.
Jimin: ohk.

Then jimin went from there. And Tae went to his cabin for work.