Part 29

Tae was shocked to see him there he started taking his steps backwards. Jungkook: Stop Tae.
Jungkook stood up from bed and started walking towards him a bit limping because of the injury.
Tae: no
And he ran away from there.
He went to his cabin. Jungkook could not catch him.
Jk pov
Where did he go? Is he a doctor? He works here?
He thought of asking the receptionist about him.
Jk: good afternoon. I am looking for a person working here. His name is Jeon Taehyung.
Receptionist: oh sorry sir I think you have mistaken his name is Kim Taehyung.
Jk: where is he??
Receptionist: oh must be in his cabin. Downstairs is the second cabin.
Jk: thank you
And he started going towards the cabin.
Jks pov
Kim Taehyung..(smiled sadly)
He reached there. He knocked on the cabin but no response. He opened it and saw Tae sitting on the chair. He went inside.

With Tae
He came running downstairs and went inside his cabin.

Tae's pov
How come he is here? It's a coincidence or has he been looking for me?
He was so engrossed in thoughts that he did not hear the knocking on the door. And Jungkook entered the cabin.
Jk: Taehyung.
Tae did not reply.
Jk: Tae.
Tae: what is it?
Jk: Tae.
Tae: I'm Taehyung. So what? Ah, you are here for reports. Ok. There is no serious injury. Just need to take a few medicines that's it.
Jk: Tae..
Tae: I have to go now. If there is nothing then go away.
With that, Tae stood up took his bag and walked out of the cabin leaving Jungkook in the cabin.
Jk: I won't stop.
And he followed Tae. He had to pay his bills he immediately paid them and buckled up to the exit to catch up with Tae. He walked faster despite the pain and hold his hand to stop him but Tae yanked away his hand.
Jk: Tae.. how come you have become like this? Aren't you curious about why I am here?
Tae: what I've become is none of your business. As long as I am happy with who I am now. And I'm not curious about what you are doing here.
Jungkook stood in front of Tae.
Jk: then aren't you curious about how I've been doing for the last 5 years?
Tae: should I be? Who do you think you are? My wishful ex? Jungkook we have signed the divorce agreement. We don't owe each other anything. Let's forget about the bistro thing and what happened today. Just stop bothering me or things will go wrong.
And started walking.
He waved at a taxi on the road and sat in the taxi.
Jk:  Tae.
Jungkook also got in the car.
Tae: what are you doing?
Jk: I want to care about you wishfully, my ex.
Jungkook looked at the driver.
Jk: go.

The car arrived at Tae's place. Tae immediately got out of the car and started walking towards his house. Jungkook paid the driver and followed Tae.
Tae: you can go now.
Jk: I won't.
Tae entered the house and was about to close the door but Jungkook entered in.
Tae: you can leave.
Jungkook started looking around the apartment.
Jk: you are not curious about how I lived the last five years?
Tae did not reply.
Jk: in fact, I am very curious about how you've been doing.
He looked at the table few books on it.
A shelf was full of books.
Jk: hey, do you have water?
Tae: no
Jk: then I'll help myself.
He went into the kitchen. He took two glasses of water and went to Tae. He placed the glass on the table. Jungkook sat on the chair. Just then Tae's stomach grumbled because of hunger.
Jk: Are you hungry?
Tae: No
Jungkook chuckled.
Jk: you still don't know how to lie. Just like 5 years ago.
He went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge. It was full of stuff.
Jk: wow, many food materials here. You are very domestic. But it makes sense you always like cooking.
Tae did not reply. He was sitting on the couch looking at the floor.
With Jk
He took a few veggies and eggs out and started making instant noodles.
Jk: by the way, I renovated the empty meeting room three years back and changed it into a lactation room which is well-equipped now. I didn't think it was a good idea before. But later I realised that you were right and I was wrong. Not only that I also remember your advice about tea break time for staff and the staff room.
Tae was listening to him but did not reply.
Jk: also, as for your best friend Jimin, Yoongi proposed to him but failed.
Tae:(he hesitated but spoke) why?
Jk: He is your friend. How would I know?
Tae was fidgeting with his finger. After thinking a lot he spoke.
Tae: what about grandma?
Jungkook stopped doing his work.
Jk: she is alright. She is like a florist these days. Every day she asks mom to buy her flowers.
He again started stirring noodles.
Tae: how about mom and dad?
Jk: they are also fine.
He poured noodles into the bowl and entered the living area. He sat in front of Tae.
Jk: Noodles are ready!
He bought the spoon towards Tae.
Jk: Here. taste it.
Tae:(gave him a stern look) I told you I am not hungry.
Jk:(smiled) Just have a taste.
Tae looked at the other side.
Jk: Seriously.
But Tae did not reply. He sighed sadly. He kept the bowl on the table.
He looked at Tae for some time and then spoke.
Jk: Taehyung, what have I done that makes you treat me like this?
Jk: Did I abuse you?
Jk: was I irresponsible for you or our child?
Tae closed his eyes.
Jk: As a husband, I've done everything I could. I know you were in pain. So was I! But how could just disappear like that for five years without saying anything? Don't you think you've gone too far?
Tae: Compared to how you cheated and used me, I don't think it's too far.
Tae sighed
Tae: I shouldn't have trusted you that you would really see me as your family. And that you would love me and our child.
Jungkook got up and sat next to Tae and Tae again looked away from him.
Jk: of course. I really loved you. If I didn't care about you, why would I change that contract into a guarantee?
Tae got angry.
He looked towards Jungkook and said
Tae: Guarantee? Sure! The contract is always in the best interest of party A. As one who is used to being Part A, you've always made deals with me from a businessman's point of view! I was the one who ended up getting hurt. Only me!
They stared at each other. But Jungkook got a call. He took his phone out of his pocket and ended it.
Tae: was it Sia?
Jungkook was looking in front. He did not reply.
Tae: let's just drop this. Please leave. Don't come to find me anymore.
He said and got up from there and walked towards the window looking outside.
Jungkook sat there. His eyes were teary.
He sighed sadly.
Jk: please taste them. I learned it from my mother-in-law.
After sitting there for a few minutes he walked out of the house and closed the door. He did not leave the place he was standing outside the door. Staring at his wedding ring. After few minutes he could hear loud cries from the house.......

So here's the update. I planned it to upload on my birthday so here it is. I wrote it today, these days I am busy with my studies so I couldn't get time to right before. possibly there might be some mistakes so ignore them please.
Hope you enjoy.