Chapter 5 Twists In Friendship

Chapter 5

Twists in Friendship.

The fountain of the beer is flowing. All the guys and the girls are surrounded around the paradise of drunkers where there is lot of beer, wine and scotch that one would long to have.

I on the other hand am sulking to the very reason I was here. I never wanted to. I already had a pathetic day but this is all because of Jack who believes that entering into a girls coochie is the answer to all the problems, it's a stress buster, only if I was a womanizer like him. I just couldn't.

After unsuccessful attempts by almost half the dozen of girls I finally rested myself in one corner of the room amidst darkness with a mug of beer in my hand which I do not intend to drink. Though getting wasted and forgetting is a better idea for today but still I did not consider it. This is what continuous hitting by girls do to me. I get amused at the ways the girls hit on me; some try with their popping boobs and by brushing their nude body to mine, others using the fluttering of their eyelashes, most hilarious one being "Oh you are a basket ball player. Can you teach me to dribble the balls please?" I mean what's wrong with the girls. Is this the only reason they think they can make up with a guy. Only the lower body is needed, let the upper head go to hell. I mean I can go with a girl in the night and then in the morning what do I do.. Suck with the brainless creature. Wish I was not that richie rich that girls would like a try on me. Yes I know despite my good image in sports why girls prefer me over hot, handsome and hulk Ron or sturdy and tanned Masie is the huge bank balance that I inherit from my dad. Only if they like me for the kind of person I am and not the kind of diner I can provide to them on weekends.

After ever couple of drink a girl starts drooling over the brands I wear and the amount that I'd have to pay for it. Or their second piece of conversation would be how they'd make me forget Caira in the bed. As if it mattered? Why would I compare any of my girls to my ex? Silly silly girls.

I go to the kitchen to sort something to eat. I was hungry like hell and anything edible was welcoming at the moment. I spotted Cassie there. Somehow she seems to grab my liking and I am kind of relieved to get a company for the evening as Jack seems to be busy hitting on a blonde whom he just took upstairs in one of the rooms in Ron's house. He's going to take a night time as this is what he plans on getting some physical fun for himself. He otherwise is a carefree and careless person contented to what he has. He neither does try to create artificial looks for him to attract girls and be popular. He likes to be himself and that is why I like his companionship, leaving his untidiness aside.

"Hi Dav. You looking alone tonight" Cassie asked, her long nails perfectly manicured to a natural tone contemplating the nude colored middy that she wore. She looked sensuous in her knee length tight outfit having a cleavage that was far more attractive, not being cheap. Her hair were neatly dressed falling to her shoulders looking perfectly beautiful, nothing overdone.

"Not any more. I think I got a company now." I said easily.

"Well some one is getting a bit confident about girls." She smirked.

I liked her boldness, "Confidence always works. Tell me if it didn't with you."

"Yeah with me..." she gave a thinking gesture as she scratched her chin with her long nails "It worked too."

"But mind it your confidence won't help you in bed too." She stated calmly.

Though I was least interested in sleeping with her. Not that I don't like $ex but I think this is too early to sleep with a girl. I mean this was our second practical meet. Before that I only knew her as Ron's ex.

I still asked "why am I rumored to be that bad in bed?" faking shock horror.

"No! No! It's just that I have girls best days so I am no good for the bed" she said comfortably.