Chapter 28 Free Falling

Chapter 28

Free Falling

My heart was beating wildly enough to puncture the rib age and burst open. I walked through the hallways with my legs feeling weak on the knees, my stomach twisted.

Should I really feel like this?

What did I fear for?

"Come near the gate" was what he text and I did not give a second thought. I actually ran to the gate only realizing the midway that I was scared; scared of multiple things.

Strong and sturdy Shyna who should be able to knock three people at a time, who'd been working on her fitness and strength for three long years, is scared!

Another fear that settled in me was he would ask me to leave.

Well I kind of deserved that, having been so rude to him.

I was wrong, I can admit that but would he give me a chance?

My assumptions came true when he stood leaning on a rented Audi A6.

His broad shoulders which were a treat to watch now drooped down and the sunshades that graced his $exy face hid the emotions behind in his grays.

According to my readings and as per his personality he'd surely be annoyed at me but I was oblivion to the way he'd react.

He's been really unpredictable lately

Without uttering a single word, he opened the door, which was a clue for me to enter. I quietly followed his unsaid orders and released a breath which I did not knew I was holding when he sat besides me on the driving seat.

I could feel numbness in my body as though he came along there were probabilities that he being a gentleman was dropping me to the airport and escorted me to make sure that I reached safely even though he is well aware that I have nothing left to loose.

But why didn't he message me to get my bags.

When the speeding car passed the streets of Vegas I could only observe the techno advanced city emotionlessly. The personified class of people wandering on the streets only seemed to be figures of human walking and I was one amongst the crowd, I felt.

It was only after he parked the car, I realized where we were.

He skipped his important party where he'd have met his official sponsors and who know one of the biggest companies might have adopted him leaving him freed of his father's strict tantrums and he'd been able to focus on the game entirely without bothering about the cash reserves to bring me here.

Holy shit!!! This guy IS crazy. He is going overboard or may I conclude that I am asking too much.

His silence treatment to me was hurting me deep because now I was confirmed that I have another week to spend with him.

When I moved passed him opening the door on my own as I was too scared to interact with him now because this time I knew I was at default.

He stopped me holding me from my wrists.

I did not flinch this time. Instead I felt calm, I felt home, I felt safe.

He removed his shades sliding them into his upper pocket of his button down white shirt that was transparent enough to display the best abdominal curves that a man could have of his body.

I couldn't help but stare at his grays which were like a Camera clicking pictures of my soul.

I don't understand why, but I am doing this very often.