Chapter 11 Fighting The Past

Chapter 11

Fighting The Past

Davidson's pov

Cool crisp air of the air conditioning was drying my wet sweated body giving me some warmth; the cool warmth that I longed for....

The the conversation in the adjacent room that was separated by a transparent glass wall was begging indefinitely for my attention

"Well your request is granted dear."

"Pardon" Shyna exclaimed in her cold and pained voice. I definitely recognise her voice

"Didn't you request for a fighting partner for extra practices." The coach said adding with a chuckle "you have proved my ageing and my lack of proficiency in fighting with you"

"I never meant to put that" she defended not submitting to his sarcasm.

"I am oblivion about your incessancy, my sincere student but I am sure your new companion would lift your spirits." The coach offered getting a blank response from Shyna.

"Rob. Here you are." He greeted Rob with a small hug as I watched from the mirror-glass ahead of the treadmill where I was running.

I needed to be here. After failing miserably from my attempt of reaching deadline for the assigned project by infamous Mrs. Burrato and getting a consecutive word from my dad about my lack of efficiency in academic management, add on being deprived of my credit card facilities for over a month- my dad's new way of grounding me for my failure in keeping up with my academies I had to let it out. I did go to football grounds for a run but Ciara came all over there with her budding hormones to get over me. She even offered me a session of contemplated $ex with no strings attached which was exactly what I did not need after my dad forced me to try on with the hot chick daughter of his friend. He also blindfoldingly offered me to try her skills in bed and then decide what I wanted. Fortunately he did not press it hard so I was okay with the month elongated punishment I was delivered.

The good part being my small momma's boy talk with my mother who cooed me and fussed over my health and hectic schedule. My guilt of leaving her without bidding a good bye was now overcome.

"Rob" distinguished excited voice with lack of expression how an uncooked chicken is without any taste, so was Shyna's voice, glad but uncooked without any excitement or enthusiasm called for my attention all over again.

She knew this guy and was in good terms with him, good term like she did not hate him nor was cold to him like she is with me I paraphrased remembering the small bruise she levied on my shoulder during our no her short fight with me when I gate crashed her house last night.

"Hey wild cat! How's bike ride?" He asked with a forwarded hand for a shake.

She shook hands with him simultaneously acclaiming "ready for a fight?" In her serious tone.

Either she doesn't have any emotion kind of word in her dictionary or she has locked them all in the basement of her darklines

She pulled him to the ground and stood ready folding her elbow and hitting him on his shoulder.

The fight had already begun.....

The guy Rob quickly held her wrist and pulled her unfolding her elbow and rolling her to stand in front of him face to face.

She used her other hand to punch him on the face,he shifted very sudden landing the punch between his jaw and earlobe.

He bent slightly pulling her feet and thumping her on the floor with her butt downwards.