Chapter 37 Cheating v/s Vengeance

Chapter 37

Cheating v/s Vengeance

"Marry me" I told him and his gray orbs shining for a split second and later wondering if I was possessed.

Yes I was possessed with my desperation. I badly wanted to know who and where the third guy was. The other one was Weasley Monroe and Mark was still friends with him.

The third one had no sign of him in his life. I had thoroughly checked his face book, Instagram and all the possible social networking sites to check if the third one was anywhere to be found. But I failed miserably.

David doubted for a moment but hugged me back immediately "I knew it. I knew it. You'd one day realize our love was stronger that all the evils and it won. Like how I realised that my dreams were much smaller than the love I had for you."

I felt like an vicious bitch, selfish person on earth but. I had to do it. I know David would hate me once he realizes that it was all a made up plan that I had designed to get back to three demons of my life and I would never back up.

I failed each day when I failed to find out who was the one to attack Liza but fortunately Liza had moved on, thanks to Jack, his support and love that they both are together.

Even Liza got entry to the Olympics selection with the grace of David's words.

I loved Davidson, I still do but I guess my hatred is much stronger than my love or I am crashed to the level of evil myself that I can think of nothing but vengeance.

My father had been helping the cops about his links with the human trafficking department.

He still is working with them but it is a disguise as he is indirectly helping the police department to find the main lead of the business.

Unfortunately though my dad once worked on a big scale but he was only a tiny fish in the whole ocean of deadly whales.

David's kiss that burnt fire inside me and I melted as I immediately opened to him, I was the same girl who loved him back five months ago and for the moment I wanted was to pull him to my bed and explore him from top to bottom, to kiss him to have him, to succumb to him and shout the moans of his name..

But focus Shyna, Mark is his brother....

I pushed him hard and the expression of shock and disapproval caught my eye but I fixed it sooner saying "Wouldn't it be sexier if we try to maintain celibacy till we are married?"

Davidson chuckled as he moved his hands around his hair scratching the back of his neck nervously "I was so scared that like all other times in the past you are pushing me again."

He pulled me into his embrace, digging his head on my shoulders in the curls of my blonde and whispered "I love you."

I realized I hated myself more than anyone in my life doing this to the one I love.

I wanted to apologise him, tell him sorry and tell him that I was Cheating, pretending, wanted to ditch him once I saw his brother inviting his best friend to his brother's wedding; our wedding and then with a puff I would be gone, rather constrained for murdering three people in one day in my own wedding ceremony probably I'll be punished to death.

Everything was planned!

Rather it was more than planned.

Since I hadn't seen David after I told him to forget me. I did keep a tab on his activities though. I read his blogs, his twitters, news lines about him and that was the only thing that kept me sane.