Chapter 17 Evil Birthday!!!!!

Chapter 17

Evil birthday!!!!

Davidson's pov

"I am so proud of you" she cooed from the other end of the phone.

"Both my boys made me swell today. Your brother is felicitated here and you there I don't know how good it is what you are saying but the way you are saying I can decipher it's indeed a great achievement my boy. I am really very happy for you." She uttered those words with sheer excitement enlightening my day and my already happy mood.

"Thanks mom. Bye!! Take care and I love you!!!" I disconnected the phone with that smiling voice of my mom. I wanted to talk to my dad too but he was busy bragging about my brother with his future partners or associates trying his hand in multi profits of the business sector. Mark's award winning was a great boom to his business. He was likely to get bigger and better opportunities is near future. He wanted to globalise his business and this was a milestone to that. I too did not push him for I knew the matter of basket ball won't interest him much rather he'd scowl on my lack of attention on my forthcoming tests.

"Congratulations honey" Cassie greeted me with a beloved kiss on my cheeks only to be pushed by Ciara who planted a quick kiss on my lips congratulating me for the same.

But she didn't leave the tight grip of her hug.

"Excuse me" Cassie objected. "I guess he is no longer your boyfriend" as she tried to pull me from her.

Am I some kind of stuff toy for these girl?????

I felt disappointed instead of enjoying dual attention at their open fight over something they cannot claim on.

"Neither is he your boyfriend." Ciara spat "so sorry your made up story of being a part of women empowernment and helping the less privilege did not work on him"

"Story????" I asked not believing in what Ciara was trying to say.

"Yeah the whole working for organisation for betterment of women was only a story to have your d!ck inside her" Ciara spat shamelessly.

I looked at Cassie not believing a single word of what Ciara said.

"Dav... I .. I can explain" Cassie said, all her charm lost and her face paled out all of a sudden.

"Cats gotten your tongue now!" Ciara gave an accusation glare to Cassie and turned to me "I will tell you. She does not work as a free lance at any organisation. Rather her weekends are all stuffed with clubs and parties and freaky things that teen agers do" she blew herself some air with her palms showing her dark painted nails.

"Will you just shut your filthy mouth Ciara" Cassie warned.

"Is it true Cassie" I pulled her making her look in my eyes.

Cassie avoided the eye contact with me.

"I promise I won't react but only once just tell me what Ciara is telling is....." I asked looking into her eyes waiting for a negation.

But all she did was affirm with a nod.

Ciara gave a wicked grin and walked away leaving two of us alone. She expected me to shout and create a scene out of Cassie but I didn't.

I couldn't. I was too shocked of the revelation.

Cassie too murmured a soft "sorry" and left.

What ????? That whole was a fake story. I scrunched my nose more irritated with the disgust. How did Cassie do that? Even if she didn't tell that she worked for some random organisation I still respected her, but lies. God!!!! These girls can really reduce their level so much sometimes.