Chapter 14 Need You Now

Chapter 14

Need You Now

Davidson's pov

Truth is stranger than fiction!!!

After I saw the body dipped in blood when I closed my eyes, I actually thought of giving up the whole meditation criteria. These theories I guess looked good in books. Truth was actually different.

It was very difficult to escape from what I had seen live in front of me. A dead body dipped in blood, a lot of blood.

And the sore muscles I have after that bike stunts and the whole night beeing ruined by the entire incident.

My qualifying for the selection seems to be impossible.....

NO! I do not have any regrets for helping her. Given a chance to relive the same incident I'll repeat my do in the same way even if I am aware of the negative consequences following it. I could never let a girl in pain lying on the road side.

I was about to give up the meditation thingy, get up and walk away but today this feisty and nerd Shyna had taken a new incarnation. She pulled me to sit in front of her and asked me to deep breath with my eyes open. She told me to breath 100 times and count them. She fetched her iPod when I was at my 36th breathing count and played a musical piece of violin. She then asked me to listen to the beats of the violin and close my eyes slowly. She kept murmuring softly. "You can feel the music. You can visualise a pretty girl in her white dress sitting on the chair playing a violin. Now focus on the strings of the violin the way her fingers are moving giving pattern to the music and concentrate. This is heavenly. A smile had silently tugged in to your lips and you are smiling softly as you are listening to this piece of music." Shyna spoke so softly and calmly that I could imagine all that happening in front of me.

After almost an hour the music stopped and she asked me to open my eyes.

"Feeling good?" She asked.

It was then realised that first time in the whole night, I could actually close my eyes and still not see those dreary incident of the day.

"Yeah few minutes of classical music and I feel rejuvenated" I said honestly.

"David you were gone for almost an hour and this is a very good sign. Both your mind and body are fresh now." She claimed.

One hour!!!! Vow!!! I didn't realise. That I actually sat and did that silly oops.... Not silly but I did that meditation thingy for an hour. And to add to it I feel good.

I stood on my feet stretching my legs which felt a bit sore,not the tired sore but the kind you get when you sit on a single position for a long time and when I got on my feet, it was magic. I felt relaxed and fresh

"Thanks" I said honestly from the bottom of my heart.

"You are a real magician" I complimented but she was indifferent towards appreciation. She stood with a glass of milk that she might have prepared while I was meditating accompanied with a bowl of boiled eggs.

"I do not feel hungry" I said rubbing my stomach which was empty but I had lost my appetite.

"But your performance needs apprehension which is only possible with a good diet." She said bringing another bowl of fruits.

Her verdict weighed a million tons so like an obedient boy I sat on the dining table clearing the layer of dust with the tissue paper that she brought with the platter for me.

I patted for her to sit which she responded indifferently

"Please" I begged "I hate to eat alone"