Chapter 24 Lucky Charm

Chapter 24

Lucky Charms

Davidson's pov

I was so scared I felt I lost her!!!! I know it's silly I know she is strong she can take ten people at a time still I could not help getting worried about her.

And heck!!!!! What was she doing?

Running her f##king brains out!!!! Seriously!!!! Damn how can she do this to herself???

I could not help shouting at her.

Once the paramedics diagnosed that she passed out due to over running and dehydration, I lost it... tired and restless again worried shit about her, my temper was only fueled.

"What were you thinking running like demons were following you?" I yelled at her.

"Stop shouting" she yelled "you are not my mom."

That was enough to infuriate me.

"Yes I am not your mom and am glad that I am not. I never want to be like her. Which kind of mom leaves her daughter to slaughter and kill herself?" I spat angrily.

"David you are going too far" she hissed angrily surely not happy to hear about her mom. Sure she has some soft corner for her then, why is she avoiding them?

This girl is just too mysterious.

"Dare you say anything about my mom." she warned.

"Stop pretending Shyna. I know very well how you feel about them. They were the bloody reasons you are here." I kicked the first thing that lay in front me, the only bed of the room hurting myself in return and cursed some words as I ran out of the room.

I reached for the fitness barely on time, skipping my lunch for which the break was for but it didn't matter now though as I was well nourished with my temper.

After an hour of hyper training when I put in all the best of my efforts, my anger which also added to improve my speed, agility, timing and thereby improving my performance, Mr. Malco was quite impressed and his words of appreciation on my physical fitness in spite of me being a fresher calmed me down.

"It is because of my fitness trainer Shyna" I said proudly with a smile. That again reminded me of Shyna.

Heck! Hell! I realized I had shouted way too much. I was not in my senses and said more than essential. Again I left her alone.

Not a good move on my part.

Suddenly realizing what I had done, I rushed to my room without a prior permission from my coach. It wasn't important than the task I had in hand and I can ask for apologies later.

Shyna was about to leave with her bag packed in her hand.

"Here are room keys" she handed me and was moving out.

I stopped her holding her wrists tightly. I knew and I was ready for the blow which I knew would be coming my way and I ducked it easy.

She dropped the bag and knee kicked me on my abdomen, the impact was low so I didn't get hurt.

I chuckled at her thoughtfulness; I knew she was much stronger than this but didn't want to risk hitting hard so that I am good for the game.

I stumbled but I stood straight when she hit another blow, this time on my shoulder.

I knew I should fight, it will help her ease off with her anger but I didn't have that much time. So I pressed her body tight with mine pinning her to the wall besides the door.