Chapter 36 Sometimes Pain's The Healer

Chapter 36

Sometimes Pain's The Healer

Willing to endure pain with patience is what we try and learn each day!

Shyna's pov

I recall to myself each day, I die every single day with no David in my life, my heart breaking and the pain intensified as if breaking one by one every single bones of my body but I was the one to chose it and I had to live with it.

All I want is David should not go through all this.

How I wanted him to believe that I was a bitch who least deserved him inspite of doing so much for me and even accepting me unconditionally, all I can give him was rejection and break up.

His eyes full of pain as he accepted that he'd give me some space but never accepted the fact that we'd break up but that was the harsh truth that I have accepted and wanted him to accept.

We meet everyday civilly and there is no chance I could avoid that.

I had to go to Liza's to make sure that she doesn't go through all that that I have been through.

I escorted her to the cops who'd called her to identify from the pictures of criminals .Unfortunately it was too dark at the basket ball courts where she was r@ped for her to remember.

I talk to her, spend time with her, discuss about her plans for future which were blank at the moment for her.

She was so mentally and physically broken that she felt that she did not have any stamina left for the game which unfortunately was her dream one day.

She wanted to lock herself in the closed doors and stay aloof probably cry over her misfortune which I will make sure would turn into the misfortune for the one who tried to do this to her.

Jack did not have the gut to look into my eyes and tried to keep away from me scared of my wrath. He'd seen me fighting and knew how bad I could be if I was out in my outrageous acrimony.

 He was obvious to the fact that it was his selfish d!ck that was to be blamed for what happened to Liza or he too blamed himself feeling too much guilty.

He spent most of the time with Liza trying silly jokes to make her laugh but all she did was twitch her lips.

He would even take her out for a walk. But as soon as she'd reach the jogger's park she'd say that she was too tired to walk and return back home.

Jack blamed her ill health while I knew that she wasn't ready to face the world yet.

I am aw

Davidson kept his promise to continue his basket ball and not repeat quitting to get me back as that was not possible while he was adamant that he had never lost me to get me back. He was just giving me time.

Only if he understood.....

--------

The sound of stifle laugh were nothing but melody to my ears.

After a month long of restless nights and days when all I did was work on available evidences and clues and search all the banquet halls, conference rooms and all the possible places that might have had a get together, meeting, party or anything that had suit as a dress code, looking for the samples of perfumes that I had ordered online and checking the one matched, visiting the basket ball court each night hunting the 6 feet 2" male with dull blonde thick mane of hair that were left on Liza's dress while she was struggling out of his grip.

But nothing was helping. Even the youtube videos of the events and parties failed to give her the sight of the man cladded in a suit branded LF.

Obviously people were wearing the famous brand but the button or the color of the suit did not match the thread.