Chapter 15 Hands Of Help

Chapter 15

Hands Of Help

Davidson's pov

'Two eyes were stalking at me'

Yeah I strongly felt that I was being watched but could not figure out who it was.

I continued laughing and drinking with my group. We were celebrating the completion of our first set of tests since the majors were to start in a weeks time. So today we were out at a Club to celebrate.

"Hey man!!! Did you get some aladin's lamp or what that you were so fresh the other day at the fitness test?" Steve asked. He was drunk tonight though we had just arrived at the club but not enough to be gone. And yes he scored very poorly in all the field with regards to heavy drinking a night before when he celebrated the victory of the bike race. He graciously won that race.

Me being absent was disqualified from the race. But since they did not pick up their cell phones when I needed them the most, they were grounded and were supposed to treat me at this club. So this party or a meet up was a kind of punishment to them for being a tight drunk ass.

"Baby I missed you so much" Cassie pouted as she stuck her slender body to mine. Her amazing lavender fragrance toing my nostrils so I pecked her on her neck and inhaled the beautiful Scent her body was emitting and leaned towards her to give her a quick peck on her cheeks.

With a single peck I aroused each and every pores of her body giving her goose pimples getting noticed by me. She blushed profusely kissing me back on my lips.

Had there been a room I would have actually dragged her there and ripped off the black dress clinging to her body and had my go on the delicious curves that adorned her beauty. She is goddamn beautiful.

"I waited till 12 the other day till I left for home. Where were you?" Cassie asked disappointed.

" I was stuck" I shrugged not wanting to spoil the mood with memories of the night so I went excusing her to grab a glass of chilled beer.

"Hey Dav" Jack greeted. He was late because he was knocking himself up with the new girl he was accompanying today who was shamelessly staring at me winking and fluttering her artificial eyelashes showing her desperation to get introduced.

I however ignored her and continued with the drinks and also, accompanied Cassie to have a dance or two with he.

We were enjoying tapping our boots and talking random things to each other.

Cassie was eager to be my girlfriend and said that she was waiting for me to propose her. She giggled at this conversation because she said that she felt that this way she was actually proposing me and I am the one who should man up,and give some anticipation. Not that I mind. I'd love to. Infact we two are very good with each other. She is beautiful, bold and interesting. I do like her company. And I think we can try out our relationship. My only hesitation is due to quick approaching finals in academies which I had to concentrate on and if I commit a relationship to Cassie, I won't be able to do justice to her, nor would I be able to resist sleeping alone in my bed when my hands are cramming to feel each and every ecstatic areas of the girl who doesn't spare a chance to touch me. She knows how sophisticatedly to, press the right parts of a man to make him elated at right areas. I guess tonight is going to be lucky for me.

I would rather take her home with me and give her a nice rocking night that would tire the crap out of her. I could see the need in her, the urgency that she shows in her talks to get some time with me are good enough signals.

We were dancing to the music but this girl in dark pants and a shining shirt seems to be deadly drunk and is leaning towards us as she shakes her body hitting us, getting extremely close to us once in a while.