Chapter 38 Deadly Silence

Chapter 38

Deadly Silence

Shyna's pov

Never get bullied by silence sometimes it's the predecessor of tornado!

I do not need any pictures of mine in this bridal gown for memories.

I would love to capture the look of David when he sees me in this gown so lovingly chosen by him for me especially the knitted gauntlets.

He said that stripping them while consummation would just be too hot to resist and head€™d love to fantasize that till he experienced it.

I tap my gloved hands on the steering eager to meet David and if possible I might convince him to take me there at the ground itself.

Yes I had been avoiding $ex with him all the while but today just for a day or few hours I desire to live as his! His marked wife.

I blush at myself looking at the pink cheeks at the rear view mirror as I park my car at the parking lot and walk slowly towards the back of the football field.

Absence of David's car confirms that he hasn't arrived yet but I do not mind waiting for him. I enjoy it as I wait for the love of my life

The eerie silence that I walk into makes me listen to my own delirious heart that is beating wildly I enjoy it as I wait for the love of my life.

My internal meditation in the reticence where I visualize Davidson holding me in his secured arms and kissing me senselessly is broken when two hands clutch me tightly.

This wasn't David's touch and I panicked when my hands were tied together with strong force using the rope that I am familiar with.

"No no sedatives, I want her awake, active and poorly" the estranged voice of Mark filled my ears making me gag.

"David David David" I shouted, I don't know why. This sudden thing had all my thoughts fogged; my brain was half dead with this encounter.

I wasn't expecting this.

A painful moan escaped my mouth as I was thrown on the floor and dragged through the ground, pulling me to somewhere, my white gown brushing the red mud of the floor, tiny stones biting into my skin and the gauntlet probably torn now as I could feel the harsh rope biting the skin of my wrists.

The tears were evitable.

Sturdy wicked laughter joined the buzzing of nocturnal insects and I immediately recognized who it was 'Weasley.'

"You like her this way right Weasley?" Mark asked.

"Wait Denver is here too" Mark stated as he now stopped pulling me.

A dark figure approached and his face was his behind the bright led single light that they might have managed to switch on.

When the figure sauntered into the area of vision, I recognized him; I would recognize him even if I was dead. 'The third devil'

"You remember her?" Mark asked Denver.

He shrugged dismissively "your brother's fiancé." Why are you hurting her?" He asked innocently making me hate him ten times more for his facade.

Mark let out a sarcastic laugh as he said "he wouldn't recognize her like this, Weasley undress her like she was ours back then" and tightened his grip around my wrists.

I struggled hard but with my hands and feet tight still it was difficult and also the surprise/shock quote had an adverse effect.

With one harsh pull Weasley ripped the silken gown off my body.