Chapter 34 Power Of Love

Dedicated to @avnithakkar for her continuous threats to upload:D love you mr sweetest reader:)

Chapter 34

Power Of Love

The power of love goes over and beyond all the insecurities!

Davidson's pov

She pushed me away!

She stated last night was entertainment!

She wanted me to move on.

Heck! Bad-ass Shyna was hurt because I held her wrists tightly.

Fuck! fucking! Bullshit! All fake, lies.

I might have run out of her house but I am not a quitter

I am in love with her and it is not a puppy love.

It was direct from the heart because I did not think before falling for her that she is broken, she is f##ked up. Because it didn't matter any more.

When I kept distance from her even while sharing the room. Hell we were even sharing beds, she was a forbidden fruit and obviously desiring her came amicably and now after spending that glorious night with her I can still say that it wasn't the reason that I loved her, my love for her is deep like it was already destined by heavens because I love her heart, I love the strength that she holds and is surviving even when she'd been through so much.

She has the courage to fight back, her preparing herself for the vengeance is one such example and the way she hid the truth of her dad from her mother proves how strong she is that she preferred to suffer alone rather than carry her family along, she is such a sweetheart.

Also even in her turmoil when she chose to cut herself from the entire world, she still helped me and my team to win the series with her excellent session of counseling.

How can I forget about the tingles that a single smile of hers gives to me and last night, I had read it all in her eyes, learnt from her actions that she too loved me. The way her eyes danced in excitement when my lips touched hers showed love, only love emanating from her goldens.

I am sure she too loves me. I have no idea what is stopping her to accept my love.

Maybe those guys have manipulated her brain so much that she doesn't trust her heart, she doesn't trust me.

But I will win her trust. I know I suck with my attempts with pleasing the girls, I remember when Caira convinced me to surprise her on her birthday I made a fool out of myself by throwing my basket ball at her from the courts after winning the match with Happy birthday imprinted on it. Unfortunately it ended hitting on her face and bleeding her nose.

Even the dinner out that I had planned at a garden was a major failure as the green empty spot that I had actually selected shared its boundaries with the grave yard and the meal that I had ordered consisted of a huge amount of mushrooms that Caira was allergic to.

So the moral goes I am the least romantic person on the planet but again back then I wasn't in love. And now when I have tasted the cuisine of love, I think I can do anything for love and I would.

Shyna's pov

"Hssssshhhhhhsssss" I have no idea how many times I am going to sigh at this chocolate boy who has been sending me a bouquet of flowers each day. Rather he'd selected different color for each day of the week. White for Mondays, pink for Tuesdays, orchids, roses, tulips and so on.

I want to pull him and jerk him and let him be aware that I am bad, broken, dirty and my dad is looking for the culprits, their arrest, hearings, media and I don't want him to go through all that rubbish.