Chapter 13 Developing Bonds

Chapter 13

Binding bonds.

Shyna's pov

Helpless!!!!! Absolute helpless am I feeling right now...

Not the kind of helpless that you feel physically.

I am feeling emotionally helpless.

On one side I wanted to kick him hard on his groin...

The other part of me wants me to hug him back. Hug him tight. Relieve him from all his stress.

His eyes blood shot red like he had actually drunk blood, his body- I mean his body language which is always active and full of life looked pale and tired which I had never ever seen even after a long and tiring match of his that I had witnessed so far. His face that usually had a smiling smirk was now replaced by a sympatric frown. He looked so vulnerable, so lost, tired and confused.

I was scared when the bell rang at 5 in the morning. I hadn't slept the whole night too. I waited for the bell to subside but the instincts inside me pushed me to open the door.

And it was him...

The first instant that reflexed upon me was to shout at him, hit him, and punch him for coming at my place early in the morning for his damn notes.

But again the way he stayed spaced out looking at nothing standing in silence softened me a bit. His silence was speaking a millions of emotions that yelled that he wanted touch; a physical reverence which I am sure is nothing about lust. It is something different, may be he'd been cheated or had witnessed something that had shattered his perception about life.

I could tell that because I was learning human behaviour in my psycho class. Also these athletes they work so hard that they have strong bodies but have soft hearts and are easily vulnerable. They are emotional too.

WAIT!!!! Wait!!!! Wait!!!! Am I expecting emotions from a guy!!!

Not Possible!!! With what I had been through, tortured and tormented by those guys I can hardly trust any breed of males.

But why am I getting easy on this one. WHY!!! On heavens earth am I letting him hug me????? Why am I not pushing him? Why is he having that effect? Why does his pain reflect something?

I stay still, let his body pressed with mine and I am not feeling sick or frustrated. Infact I want to return him the hug, anything at the moment that could return back his same friendly and blabbering self back.

"I am sorry" he muttered feeling embarrassed all of a sudden.

I did not reply may be keeping a straight face would be better. That's how I have become, a heartless bitch and I am actually happy with it.

A lonely bitch!!!!!

He was quivering his lips such that hundreds of words like popcorns on a burning stove jumping out of the heated vicinity to speak what is running in his head and he wanted to pop them all.

He wanted an ear that would listen to him.

He hesitated looking down at his feet then looked at distant place thinking, gauging something terrible and again nodding his head dismissively.

When he saw me staring at his bare torso, my main attraction being his blue denims which till his hip bones was stained red. I wondered why I didn't notice it earlier.

It wasn't just red, it was gloated with blood. A little wet too.

'WAIT!!!! Did he kill someone? Maybe by mistake...' I shouted to my innerself without uttering a single word. This surely might have got horrid expression on my face.