Chapter 9 A Night Together

Chapter 9

A Night Together

Davidson's pov

"Ooouuuuuuwwwwaaaaaah" I shouted!!!!!!

"Oooouuuuuuuuccccchhhhhiiiii" she screamed.

"What the f###k are you doing here in my bed in the midnight." I yelled immediately after I switched on the night lamp besides my bed.

"I have been here a lot more times than today Dave" she said fluttering her eyebrows in a way that would turn me on once upon a time. But today I was unaffected.

"And what are you doing like this. Wear some clothes." I said suddenly realising that she is not even covered her specialties averting my gaze away from her nude body, not remembering how I loved to cuddle her in her birth suit.

She looked at herself from top to bottom and answered surprisingly "What!! You have seen me more times than you remember like this." feeling proud of her super curvaceous body.

I felt vibrations under the only garment I wore and I was about to move too close to her and then I remembered that we are no longer together. She no longer belongs to me, neither does her sizzling body.

"Take a grip Ciara" I yelled at her "you are dating Steve"

"Was" she said very calmly as if talking that its not dizzling it's raining.

"Was?" I repeated wanting to know more what she had in her head.

Her milky white and welcomingly $exy body curled into a shape like of a ball as she sat on my bed with her weary and blotchy eyes longing for my hug and begging me to embrace her and kiss her to fade away all the wicked memories of the day. I know how much hurt she was with that small fight of hers, typical girly and squeaky fight where their moves were scratching each other faces with nails or pulling each other's hair not like Shyna's sophisticated fight. Oh shit! Why m I comparing it to Shyna? Whatever I pushed the thought away.

The bruise on her neck was shining for she might have applied some antiseptic cream to it. She looked pained...

I too wanted to touch each and every part of her body, feel her and tell her I used to miss her lot. Again I paused at the thought of word 'used to'.

I was thinking about all the moral values I had stored in me while every inch and ell of my hormones were begging me to throw her on the bed and get a handful but I am a better person than that.

Good god! I was so tired about the happening of the day and the match itself is so tiring. It's not that' I do not practice or do physical fitness but the match, the deadline, expectation and pressure all is so draining that all I want now is a good nights sleep but with Ciara sitting/ no sitting without a stray fabric on her body is doing no good to me.

We might have been official couple some times ago and I HAVE seen her $exy skin a lot number of times, rather I had Had it as delightedly like you he a lovely Italian desert 'tiramisu' after a flourishing Italian dinner but things have changed by now.

And she is my friend about which I am not sure but the positive truth is she is Steve's girlfriend. Though things were a little stale between me and Steve earlier but I am not like him, I cannot do this to my friend's girlfriend.

"I broke off with him." She said easily.

"Whatever but I am not comfortable ummm.. Like this" I pointed at her nude body still avoiding to look at her full blossomed b**bs and curved ass; I was always a pervert for her.

But it was past.... I explained my hyper hormones and picked my blanket and my pillow which I am a bit possessive about as I like to use only my pillow to sleep specially when I am in my own house so I headed towards the guest room to sleep.