Chapter 20 Wanna Help You

Chapter 20

Wanna Help You

Davidson's pov

With the dawn of the night, the words faded and things came alive, destructive analysis of the day was gone and the girl who stood in front of me was fragment of calmness like that of a millpond.

She stood at the dining table with a glass of juice and boiled eggs, her eyes peaceful. So she slept well and isn't it sight pretty enough to see her up early and cooking for me in the morning.

"You had your practice so I thought" she said uncomfortably as she waved at the eateries on the table.

"Thanks" I said as I headed towards the washroom first.

My eyes not leaving the beautiful face devoid of her spectacles and the ugly scar now disappeared. How I longed to cup that beautiful articraft in my hands and.....

I shrugged off that thought. She is not my type. I said and returned back still wiping my hand with my denims that was on me now. She handed me the towel, skipping the grin to appear on her face.

Yeah that wasn't me at all. I can never use my pants as a towel.

I sat there eating in silence observing every bit of movement from this feisty girl. I had plenty of questions running in my head....

Why is she so feisty?

Why does she pretend to be ugly?

Why does she train so hard?

Why does she keep away from people?

Why are her eyes so blatant?

Why is she hiding behind the darklines?

And what are those darklines?

Should I ask these questions now?

No. I thought. For the first time, it is that she is behaving normal or she is easy. She is not fussing, nor is angry.

Heavens prohibit!!! She woke up early and cooked me a meal so that I could go for my practice. That's simply awesome. She surely has a sweet, soft heart beneath.

The sudden buzzing of her phone and her frown after reading the caller id on the screen made her golden orbs darken, I couldn't help but eaves drop.

"Good morning mom" she said sucking in her breath.

"I am good" she closed her eyes letting the call pass.

"You what?" she shouted not happy about the news from other end.

"For a month???" I could feel the shock in her voice as she spoke

"With daaad?" there was a sudden grievance in her voice which had softened with that.

"And Elvin?" she asked expectantly.

"It's okay. You come. I can't come there......" she sighed uncomfortably " You know." And she cut the call with sadness filling in her.

"Everything alright?" I couldn't resist asking her. Her face had paled all of a sudden. She was lost deep in her thoughts, not happy about the conversation on the phone.

"Nothing my parents are coming over here during vacations." She sighed telling or confirming the fact more to herself than me.

"You are not happy about it?" I asked

"NO. I Am NOT." she shouted loudly, her anger flaring her nostrils. She almost lost her balance "Got it. I am not happy that they are coming here FOR a month. And I don't want them here. I wish I could be anywhere but with them." She had a sudden outburst letting out all her frustrations, all her conflicts all her emotions.