Chapter 27 Word Fights

A/N: they say we should always start with a good and positive note, so I start with a word of gratitude towards all my readers and voters.

So back to not so good note *pouts* *sad face* I was thinking of putting this story in wattys but unfortunately the votes have declined and where my story would reach top 20 places initially, it stood at 20th best position this time.

However I'd like to share that Love Beneath The Darklines's best position at the hotness was 8th once upon a time. Ofcourse the credit goes to YOU, my amazing readers.

So please keep your support blessed to the story.

Please give your feedback if I should put it for wattys? Coz' it involves a lot of effort as the entire story has to be finished by 6th November which is indeed a tough task:)

[Apologies for the long note]

Chapter 27

Word Fights

Shyna's pov

Right when David bounced and gave a jump to hit a 3 point basket, the opponent team played smart by pushing him and earning a 1 point foul penalty, still winning the match.

The crowd went bonkers for the defending team and applauded deafeningly, the cheer girls who were in full support of the defending team displayed a wonderful dance.

Most of the audiences left the stands and rushed to the courts to display their piece of enthusiasm. The crowd was indeed thrilled for a splendid and close fight match of the league.

Although it was the first match of the league but it was quite eventful and entertaining to the audience.

The only person expected to be negatively affected with the match was no where to be seen.

I lost him amongst the enthusiastic crowd. Though the team lost but it had won quite a lot of fans even the captain was popular with the audiences and was busy attending them.

My eyes scanned for the only person who went missing.

I stayed there waiting for him till the last of the group of players and admirers left the court but he was no where to be seen.

After checking him everywhere, in the courts, football ground where I had gone first day and the room unsuccessfully, I started bothering about his absence. I checked it with his team mates who were eager to help even though they were disappointed at his handling the match single handedly because it was the first time I was interacting with them asking the whereabouts of David.

I too had to put in a lot of effort but for David and it was more than four hours since he was missing. Even the coach and management head were no where to be seen as they were busy organizing for the evening bash which they say they have it every day for the entertainment of the participants who won't be practicing that hard on account of their matches. But they confirmed that David was not with them.

Weary and worried about his absence, not that I was scared of being alone but I was concerned about his wellbeing for he is not the one who'd take defeat easily especially when it came at the cost of his inefficient display of the performance in the match, I went to the only place that'd help me ease off my worries.

I went to the gym that I hadn't visited after the day David had spotted me punching the bag till I bled my knuckles. I needed to keep my mind away from stressing too much about David's absence.

I was rather agitated at his sudden disappearance. He should have informed me at least if it was that important.

So I concluded that if he behaves irresponsibly, I too ain't indebted to please him only because he's been sweet and kind to me all the while.