Chapter 26 Influences Of The Upbringing

dedicated to Life_goes_on 823

Chapter 26

Influences Of The Upbringing

I might have closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep. With thousand of unanswered questions and emotions in Shyna's eyes where I would only see pain and hurt earlier, all I could feel was remorse.

Being a guy I feel like asking

Why?

Why so brutal?

Why so much of desperation?

Is $ex the only thing in life?

Why steal when it is available in bloody whore houses?

Why aren't men taught to treat a girl like a princess?

Who should be blamed?

Can they be termed as MEN who rape?

Yeah she said she regretted going to a place where she shouldn't have gone but that was enough a crime for such a severe punishment?

I couldn't keep my eyes closed and when I felt her stiff body loosen, I knew she'd finally drifted to sleep.

But sleep had become antonym to my eyes.

I know I wasn't the wrong one in that. I am not the one responsible but then who is?

Shall she be left alone in her turmoil, to fight her own afflictions?

No I couldn't do that.

I need to help her, not as my coach, or my sports psychologists nor as a friend but I need to help her because I am a human being and we human beings are indebted to our fellow men right from the day we share our space on this earth, from the day we share the color of blood in our veins.

Aren't we taught saving of resources for our future generations though we all know future is the most uncertain.

And when I am alive here with This girl who needs help more than anybody else I cannot close my eyes.

I need to help her. I will..

But how????

This was a very big question and a very dynamic step to be taken.

Born with a silver spoon I had every thing a person needs to live a healthy and luxurious life.

Hell!!!! I had loads more than that but now this girl has given a definite goal to my life.

I know it is my dream to become a World Champion in basket ball but that is my materialistic dream and I am going to get it provided Shyna is with me.

I know it is a bit naïve but something in my instinct strongly believes that Shyna is the one who is going to lead me to my destination provided she is on right track

So bringing Shyna's life on the right track is my spiritual goal. Yes the right word is 'Spiritual goal'

I feel a little taken aback at my thoughts, spiritual- I was talking about morals; moral science the most ignored subject of my school but still I want to do this thing for my self, my personal self or you can say my spiritual self but how?

Then I remember my pre teens, my first moral mistake and the way my mom handled it.

 I knew never to cross boundaries again.

It was Marc's 16th birthday and from today he was allowed to watch R rated movies and our parents being frank and friendly did encourage him to watch the same with the bunch of his friends of similar age group.