Chapter 12 Adventure Ride.

Please don't miss the stunts at your right!!!!!!

Chapter 12

Adventure Ride

Davidson's pov

Feisty!!!!! Check..

No she is not so feisty right now. So I am safe. But she is in pain; some sorrow has embraced her soul that keeps on hurting her every now and then. I wonder what!

I put my gym bag on the stands meant for the same, do some warm up stretching. Not missing a view of her who is stunned to see me here and is keeping herself occupied with the punching bag. No exchange of warm notes when I showed up but her facial gestures completely gesticulated the anticipated shock/ surprise she received on my arrival.

But kept on her cold façade and nodded continuing her chores.

.......

Both of us have our elbows have folded, and are intertwined against each other. Both of us are trying to block each others blow. I have planned to take a bit easy on her. For one she is a girl and the other reason being today is only our first day of fight training.

Like I was sure she is too strong, her hands are muscled and tight and she is keeping a deadly grip on what she is doing. Her eyes are focused on the stance of our hands and she is firmly grounded on her feet completely stable. To say it was impressive would be an understatement of the century. I was actually shocked to see her strength, conviction, intensity and yes she was nothing less than a guy. I mean her power!!!! I think I shouldn't have taken her easy as I thought earlier.

My eyes shifted towards her milky white forehead where droplets of sweat shone like dewdrops on a flower in early morning. She tried to add more pressure but I had kept on a steel grip and was eye-admiring the mysterious, feisty girl in front of this steel grip. It was difficult to fight this grip but she was doing a wondrous job till now.

This grip firm like a steel metal thick rod was taught to me by one of the famous wrestlers of his time when my father took me to the friendly demonstration matches where he had come for some promotion of my dad's recent business and since those days I was training myself for this. I practiced it thoroughly. This is said to be a great move for it helps to strengthen my bicep muscles and also helps in gripping the ball firmly while playing basket ball.

My eyes still scummaging at her forehead when one of the dropped down slowly moving its pace from her forehead to her eyes just missing it for a millimeter and dropping sideways where it pecked her lips still moving down to her $exy throat. Did I use word $exy for this ug... / sorry Shy..

Actually if I ignore her scar she is very beautiful. Though I had changed my perception about this heroic girl in the morning but once I read the notes I went indebted to her and also I know she needs help and I am not the one who would back off from my commitments. So I was here to fight with this amazing girl who never fails to amaze me in any of our encounters.

"OOuuch" I shouted as she hit me on my ribs, I had unknowingly softened my grip in my trail of thoughts and there she was with no mistakes and hit me on my ribs. I revised the words of my coach in my mind 'Never leave your focus.' I stood still again blocking her leg kick as she did balance herself to use another leg of her for another kick. But I off balanced her quickly holding the leg that was not firmly rested on the ground, throwing her on the floor. She was back on her feet ready with a punch on my face which I ducked shoving my arms under her armpit and holding half of her body. She side kicked me on my waist quickly settling herself free or you could say I let her free to fight some more and we were too close to inhale the warm scent of each other's breathing..... never mind it's just a fight.