Chapter 10 Dreams, Hallucinations And Chimeras!!!!!!!

[Author's note: Sorry!!!! I couldn't start before a thank you note to all my precious readers.

So "THANK YOU"

 thank you so much

It's all with your support that 'Love Beneath The Darklines" was listed in #10 in What's Hot in Thriller category. Thanks for your extended support and please do keep voting....

Love you guys:) :)]

 Chapter 10

Dreams, hallucinations, Chimeras!!!!!

No! No! No!

 These are only hallucinations

I am not falling into this trap. There aren't any fairies, there isn't anything called love and care.

 These are only chimeras, the normal sweet dreams I get....

 when my dad cuddles me, my mom is combing my hair with her big belly when she is getting me dressed for my school function. My father takes me to the garden and leaves me at the swing promising to come back with an ice cream. Excitedly I jump from the swing to see my dad doubled up in his size, taller than the swing, his parental loving smile is gone and is covered with an evil grin. The ice cream melts with blood flowing instead of cream and 'Buuump' I wake up. It is so scary. Dream converting into a nighmare......

"Shyna ... Shyna..." he shakes me, his eyes equally confused as much as mine pained.

I push him hard releasing both my feet that were wrapped in my arms and hitting him on the chest. A huge crackling noise is heard as the glass flies in the air and is shattered into tiny pieces looking like crystals, so was my life broken with the past encounters  and shiny with the luxuries that I got from my dad's legacy.

"Where do I throw these glass pieces?" the guy Right.. David asked reminding me that I had guest/intruder in my house.

"When are you leaving?" I asked indignantly.

"Whoa... whoa... this is the cold treatment I get for nursing you through out the night, feeding you with painkillers that you first wake up giving me some handful" he pouted showing the deep cut on his chest which also showed his toned muscles as he pushed the collar on one side, almost half the buttons were already open.  He still carried the glass pieces in other hand. "and then you want to kick me out without throwing these broken glasses"

I stood up from my place and snatched the glass pieces from his hand going behind the kitchen and dumping it in the waste bin.

"Would you leave with my thank you?" I spat not looking at him but picking up clothes and my big spectacles to complete my nerd look. This look helps in keeping all others at bay but this guy seems to be unaffected.

He was at loss of words and simply stared at me opening and closing his mouth as his lips quivered trying to speak but was unable to frame a right sentence.

"Sorry for becoming a gatecrasher last night." He said nervously waiting for my reaction and continued even when I didn't show any"But the doors were opened. And you were unconsciously lying on the floor. You needed help. So I barged in. Also I needed a refuge for the night." He completed uncomfortably.

"Refuge" I repeated not being able to analyze what he was saying. Neither did I want to for this guy has more words in his mouth than in a dictionary.

"Actually my house was invaded by my ex who is now my friend's Girl . No no she is now my friends ex too. But I wasn't comfortable and she didn't leave me alone and I had no where to go as you all guys at midnight- the kind of buddy they are!!!! would be screwing up ...Also I left my wallet at home. Seeing your door open, I happened to check in when your dog .. oops  pet lead me to you and the rest you know." He said in a continuous speech showing his wound because of the fight.