Chapter 23 A Companion

Chapter 23

A Companion

Davidson's pov

"You can lick him and even bang him here itself" shouted Jack from the corner where he was shamelessly making out with some brunette. The brunette too was enjoying the act, both of them aware of their one night stand to be followed.

"You keep sucking. It's none of your business." Caira shouted still sticking to me trying my attention annoying the hell out of me.

Why I am more disappointed is because of her attitude toward Lisa. Lisa being friendly and helpful was sharing her piece of information on Orlando and Las Vegas as she'd stayed at Orlando when her dad was posted for couple of years and she finished her high school there so she knew a lot about the place and with her continuous blabbering I was entertained because it was all informative unlike creepy sex talks like that of Caira.

Caira pushed Lisa when she was helping me stand up from the floor that we sat crossed legs while she was sharing her piece of information of Las Vegas how she ditched her parents saying that it was her friend's  parent's weekend 25th anniversary celebration and went to have a picnic at Vegas. She did get caught though and was grounded for a whole week by getting her mobile confiscated and she compared the absence of the gadget with her moving out without her panties; that vereee uncomfortable.

She was funny with a great sense of humor. And moreover when she was drunk, it reached new heights.

She wanted to dance so she helped me with her hand to get up for the dance number 'Move like a Jagger' run by dj and she was desperate to dance for it. Instead she tripped and fell over me.

Caira with her timing jumped in and took whole of the situation as her perverted brain could decipher and started yelling at Lisa, she even pushed her hard enough to get a blue mark on her elbow by tomorrow.

Lisa was ready to kick her with a big blow but I came in between and they started their wordfight.

"Kids are not allowed in this party." Caira remarked Lisa.

"And whores are?" Lisa questioned mockingly, her fists balled up.

I knew Lisa was better and stronger than Caira and if they started today, it wouldn't be a cat fight, it would be assault as Caira would be left with nothing but broken bones.

"Lis" I hugged her "Go and dance before the number runs out, I'll join you soon."

"No I want to teach her whose the kid?" Lisa insisted little tipsy and little feisty ready to pounce at Caira.

"No baby go change your diapers; your moma's calling." Caira teased but I had managed to push Lisa to dance floor by then.

But Lisa being the naughty brat she overheard it and showed her middle finger to Caira obviously angry at me for not letting her handle Caira on her own.

Caira as usual started kissing and making moves on me making me feel disgusted.

Yeah I may sound bi-polar because there were times I used to enjoy all this stuff. I loved to be kissed by her. I loved to have her besides me, her touching me purposely for one reason or other, simply to show that she was with one of the best basket ball players would make me feel proud and wanted but not any more....

I have now learnt that all the glitters are not gold, I have learnt from Shyna that what we have deep inside is our only treasure, our strength.

 The beauty lies within

I no longer need Caira on my side especially when I now know that it isn't love not from her part nor would I ever be able to love her.

I don't know why but I do not see her as one whom I could respect and I want to respect the one I love.